Okay I Trust You

[Warning sexual content.]

We got out of his car and barely into the door as we started kissing hard. He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his waiste and my arms around his neck. He ran up stairs and threw me on the bed and got on top of me.

"The first touch down I made tonight was for you." He said kissing me hard.

"Well maybe if your lucky you can score again tonight." I replied biting my lip.

"Babe you are spending the night right?"

He asked me staring at me.

"Um I'm not sure if my mom would be okay with that." I said frowning.

"Just try." He said kissing my cheek.

I picked up my phone and called my mom. She told me I could since his parents were home. They weren't but hey it's just a small lie.

"Okay I can." I said smiling.

"Good boy." He replied kissing me harder.

We kissed hard and soon I felt his soft tongue on my lips. I let his tongue in and let him have dominance. He gently pinned my hands above my head and growled loud in my ear. I moaned hearing his low voice in my ear. Than I felt his teeth graze my ear lobe causing me to moan more and squirm under his rock hard body.

"Mmm babe I love when you squirm and moan for me." He said griding his hips on me.

"More." I begged looking at him and raising my hips to meet his.

He gently pulled my shirt off and I did the same for him. Than I roughly undid his pants and took them off pulling his boxers along with it. He pulled mine off and smiled down at me.

"Let me have you." He said grinding on me.

"Is it gonna hurt...?" I asked knowing it was a stupid question.

"Yes baby but I will be as gentle as possible." He kissing my nose.

"Okay." I said shaking.

He got some lotion and out it on his dick.

"Wait do you have condoms?" I asked looking at him.

"No babe but I haven't had sex so I should be fine." He said smiling.

"OK then I guess I'm ready."

(Quick note. This is just a story but you should always have comdoms even if it is your first time)

He gently stuck his tip in causing me to yelp and grab the sheets.

"Nathan it hurts." I said.

"I know it does. If you want I can force it in and that be that then you can take a break and adjust but its gonna hurt." He said.

"O-o-okay." I said quivering.

"Trust me" He said running my arm."

"Okay I trust you." I replied.

With that he shoved all of his 9in dixk in causing me to scream. Before I knew it tears were going down my face. I felt nothing but burning.

"Babe shhhh its ok". He said kissing my neck.

He waited a few minutes before before he started thrusting. It still hurt but it was feeling better. Soon he picked up more speed. He started moaning when all the sudden he hit something that caused me to moan really load and he smiled and started going harder and harder. I moaned and screamed in pleasure.

He kept going ramming me till his bed started hitting the wall. The room was filled with our screams till I felt his body tense and started relesing his warm liquid in me. Than I stiffened and moaned load as my peek happened then he feel on me and started breaking hard.

" mmm that was great." He said laughing.

"Yea it was." I agreed.

We got up and took a shower then laid in his bed. I was laying in his chest when he spoke.

"Kyle I love you..."

"I love you too nathan." I replied.

He leaned down and kissed me.

"Rest well kid your gonna be sore in the morning." He said in honesty.

"Okay." I said yawning.

Soo I heard him whistle in slumber and I followed into a deep sleep.