well its time..

The picture has nothing to do with story but I mean they won cutes couple like seeing that pic made my day lol....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Nathans POV.

Well today was the day. The day that I come out to the whole highschool. I could feel my legs and arms start shaking not knowing if I'm gonna pass out from fear.

My parents took it surprisingly well. They said that I can't help who I love which I though was pretty cool and I mean it is true I can't help that I love kyle he was such a cute and nice kid.

I got out of my bed and took a shower then grabbed my keys and back and was off to pick up kyle. Man was I nervous. I slowly pulled into his drive way and he got in and was buckled up ad I pulled off.

We stayed silent for a couple of minutes till he grabbed my hand and spoke.

"So are you doing it?" He asked looking down.

"Yea I am I suppose."I replied shaking

We stayed silent till we got to school. We got out and I walked in. I needed to find a way to get everyone together so that I could come out... I knew just the thing to get people to look.

We were a little late so everyone was in class and me and kyle were in the hall. Carefully I grabbed kyle and pushed up against the wall. He closed his eyes and we kissed and I slowly reached my hand and put it on the wall and felt my way till I found what I was looking for. Our tongues were deep in each others mouths when I pulled the fire alarm. Soon I heard the loud bell ring and kyle tried to stop but I just kept kissing him enjoying his mouth. Soon behind me I heard loud gasp and whispears then I heard a deeper voice.

" what are you doing?" A loud voice said.

I broke the kiss and looked up at the principal. Before I knew it I was in the office with kyle. Needless to say I got oss for 5 days kyle got off with a detention for PDA.

I walked out of the office and was greeted by a lot of stares and more whispers.

"WHAT!!!!" I screamed.

Soon I saw everyone's face loss emotion at my outbreak except one. I saw Jake smiling and then I heard the words. "Fag."

He called me a fag a gay kid himself called me a fag. I was pissed no I was beyond pissed I felt kyle try to hold me but I pushed him back and ran at full sprint to Jake and tackled him and started full raged punching hard soon my fist was covered in blood then I felt someones hands pull me up. I spit on Jake as I was dragged by football members. Yea that got me 3 more days Oss.

I was sent home and kyle came with and we laid in my bed.

He was in my arms and we didn't talk. Before I knew it he was asleep in my arms. I called his mom and asked if he could stay with me tomorrow and she said it was okay as long as he makes up his work. He was smart I knew he could make it up.

I didn't know what I was gonna do though. I had to miss a lot of days but I knew I could do it if I tried and had help. Of course who would help me now that everyone knows I'm gay... I really don't know how my boyfriend did it. Be so happy being out. I'm sure he was scared at times though. I started to yawn trying to stay awake. Till I heard his voice.

"Thank you. You didn't have to come out..we'll you kinda did but I'm glad you didn't push me away." He said yawning.

"I would never push you away." I replied kissing his cheek. Soon he turned and we started kissing hard I was enjoying his cute mouth. Soon before I knew it he was slipping off his pants and boxers. HAHa didn't see this cute kid being the eager one now. He soon took mine off and stared at me.

"Please." Is all he said.

I nodded and entered him and started slowly till he pinched my arm causing me to moan and go faster. Soo we quietly moaned and I got faster and faster and faster till he moaned and came. Without touching himself I made him cum. That made me cocky haha. Soo I thrusted hard into him and came and collapsed on him. Soo I breathed hard till I feel deep asleep