Home Away From Home

Hey guys I really love writing but soon I am going be wrapping it up probably or not it depends but we will just see on how I feel but anyways hope you enjoy the chapter ^-^ also no picture just cause I couldn't find any that I liked so sorry till next note byeeee

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I woke up to find the bed empty. What turned into a nap must have been night cause it was light out now and my phone said 7a.m.

I was yawning when I heard a noise and relised it was a piano. I put on my slippers and went downstairs to see Nathan playing a beautiful piano. I walked behind him and noticed the song and started singing.

"Some people want it all

But I don't want nothing at all

If it ain't you baby

If I ain't got you baby

Some people want diamond rings

Some just want everything

But everything means nothing

If I ain't got youuuu yea." I finished smiling

"Babe I didn't know you sang." He said looking at me.

"I didn't know you could play piano." I replied rubbing his shoulders.

"Haha yea..." He said blushing and getting up.

He got up and kissed me and I kissed back.

"I love you."  Nathan said smiling.

"I love you too." I replied kissing his neck.

He took my hand and lead me into the kitchen where pancakes were sitting on the table drenched in syrup just how I liked them.

I bit into the warm pancake and stared at him.

"Oh my gosh babe are these chocolate chip." I asked with a big grin.

He nodded and ate his.

"These are so good baby." I said drinking the warm coffee he made for me.

I was in absolute heaven. This really is like a home away from home and I've only been here for a day.

I finished and got up after he did and sat in his lap after he started a fire in the fireplace. He slowly kissed my shoulder as I played back onto his chest.

"Mm your cute." I said laughing.

"Stop talking about yourself babe." He replied pushing me on the couch and tickling me.

I laughed and begged for him to stop till he did. I started breathing heavily trying to catch my breath from laughing.

"Babe I'm sorry I wasn't there when you got beat up." I heard Nathan say tearing up.

"Its okay I'm fine now." I said hugging him.

"I know but I'm sorry." He finished while crying.

We stayed there for a couple minutes before he wiped his eyes and got up.

"Well would you like to go canoeing?" He asked smiling with wet eyes.

"Sure why not." I replied kissing his cheek.

He grabbed my hand and lead me outside. He threw me a life jacket which I put on as he got out a large canoe. He pushed it into the water and I got in. He then pushed it and got in. I grabbed a row and paddled the way he told me till we got to a certain spot. he then stopped and we just sat in the middle of the lake. I was was watching the water when he grabbed me and picked me up.

"Babe what are you." I started before he threw me in.

I instantly felt the cold water on my hot skin and shivered as I swam up with a mad look I looked at him.

He laughed and extended his hand which I gladly grabbed and pulled him in. He came up and shivered and grabbed me and just kissed me then laughed.

"Cutie." He said looking at me.

I laughed and got back in the canoe and helped him in. We paddled back and went into the cabin and to our room where we started stripping out of or clothes and that's when things got heated. He soon pushed me against the wall and bit my neck.

"I want you." He said grabbing my ass.

"I want you too." I said moaning and biting my lip. He pushed my hands over my head and tiredly.his dick on my ass.

"Its been so long." He said smiling and aggressively.

I moaned and he pushed it in hard. I screamed at the pain in that moment there wasn't pleasure only pain. He started thrusting hard and I groaned.

"Come in take it like a good bitch." He yelled in a sexy voice. He just turned me on more and more.

I moaned as he started hitting my spot and I moaned and screamed his name.

"Yea baby scream for me." He moaned pulling my hair and going hard.

The then threw me on the bed and shoved my face into a pillow as he plowed me from behind then all the sudden he groaned and released the most he ever has before. He collapsed on me sweating and breathing heavily.

"That'd was great." He said laughing tiredly