1

Third Person's POV

The blondie woke up in the comfortable fluffy bed covered by only a piece of satin blanket. She yawned and smiled remembering what happened last night. Carefully getting out of the bed she grabbed her panty resting on the floor and wore it. A smirk formed on her elegant face, noticing a big wardrobe, she went towards it and opened it obviously without the owners permission and took out a big white shirt.

"It smells so Nice argh" she whispered while sniffing the piece of clothing.
Biting her already swollen lips, the blondie decided to wear it. A mischievous smile replaced her smirk as she got out of the room, which only brought her to the office of the said man with whom she slept.
Remembering how she actually came for a meeting but the things got a little bit heated, she started calling for him.

"Jeongguk"
Her eyes took a sharp turn as she noticed someone entering the office room.

"Miss Lee" a deep voice called her out.

There stood a pretty man in front of her with chocolate brown hair. He was holding a bag.

"Miss Lee, I brought you some clothes because if you do not remember then it my duty to remind you that this is actually a company where there are hundreds of employees and you can't just go out wearing that, so here." He handed the bag to her.

"Who are you and what are you doing in Jeongguk's office that too without his permission huh?" She replied after snatching the bag of clothes from the elegant man.

"Miss Lee, I am Mr. Jeon's secretary, Kim Taehyung. You must not remember because you were busy with seducing sir but I was also present in yesterday's meeting." He replied with a sweet smile on his beautiful face.

"It must be hard to work for such a hot man huh? Someday maybe you will work for me too because I know he'll marry me" A confident smirk took place on her mouth as she said those words in return.

"Yes it's hard and one of the most important work Mr. Jeon has given me is to throw the trash every morning which he has used and don't want it anymore" Replied Taehyung with a sweet smile.

The said girl gritted her teeth as she moved forward to slap the brown haired boy but couldn't succeed because Taehyung didn't let her to touch him.

"Miss Lee first of don't touch me because you basically stink and second off please leave after wearing these clothes because I am busy man. I have to sign papers and bring coffee to Mr. Jeon, I don't have time to handle you and the marriage thing what you are saying is a complete delusion so get out of your imagination, it's not good in there because you are the fifth one of his night stand I'm handling this week. So Get out."

First chapter done yeayyy
Hope y'all enjoyed it