3

Third Person's POV

Taehyung gritted his teeth as he went towards Lisa, who was sitting there doing nothing as if waiting to be called.
He eyed her, and rolled his eyes seeing her dressing sense.

"Miss Lisa, you are called by Mr Jeon."

"Oh already! Where is my compact powder ahh omg my lip gloss too, do I look okay Mr Kim?" She spoke in her high pitched voice.

"Yeah I feel like bringing a mop and wiping your face." Taehyung said not noticing how the girl smirked at his remark.

" Oh really? Just say you are jealous and go my taetae,, after all I know you want Mr Jeon but alas he wants me not your nasty ass."

Taehyung moved formed and smiled at her words.
"Really my LiLi? You really think that huh? As far as I remember I never wanted to become a whore.? Then why will I be jealous of you!? I am not someone who will spread there legs whenever they get a chance, and for your kind information I don't give a fuck if Mr. Jeon wants me or not! I am here to work, not to spread my legs like you."

Lisa gritted her teeth and rolled her eyes. She was about to say something but Taehyung cut her off

"Yeah roll your eyes, you might even find your brain up there. Now go, we don't want Mr. Jeon to wait do we? Coz we all know he have many other options right?"

Saying that the elegant boy marched towards his cabin, with a smirk plastered on his beautiful face. Lisa stood there with red eyes. She was angry, it was obvious.

She stomped towards Jungkook's office, planning on how to kick Taehyung out of this company.
"How dare tha rat insult me and call me a whore"

An hour later

Taehyung entered Jeongguk's office. As usual it smelled like sex. He went towards the Raven head guy who was trying to fix his tie.

"You called me Me Jeon?"

Jeongguk looked at him with his sharp eyes and scoffed.
"Yes Mr. Kim, you are two minutes late, you should be more punctual, now come and fix my tie."

Taehyung shook his head in disappointed and went towards his spoiled boss. He got closer, so close that he could smell the mint flavoured gum his boss was chewing. He bit his soft lips as he started tying a knot.

After doing that, the elegant boy went back to his table to see more slots of paperwork.

"Mr. Jeon as far as I remember I did my part of work.. didn't these uhm papers needed your approval-"

Jeongguk stood up angrily and walked towards his secretary.

"Can't you do one work without complaining huh? I pay you to do your job not to question me, and how dare you!? You are so useless Secretary Kim, get out and I want all this paperwork including the presentation done by 7 pm. Now fuck off."

Eh I don't even know where it's going.