III

Jungkook was sitting in a VIP room, waiting for a particular brunette. It had been a few minutes since he entered the room, and he was getting quite impatient. As he was about to leave, the door opened, and dark brown eyes met hazel ones. Then, they started raking across his body, observing every curve and muscle. Seductive eyes were looking intensely into his as the brunette walked over, and sat on his lap.

He felt goosebumps all over as friction started at their lower regions. Slowly, the brunette moved. The redhead grasped tightly on the slender waist in front of him. Their sounds echoed in the deserted room. The pace was getting faster by the minute, urging him to reach the peak. The beat of his heart was so painfully loud in his ears, gripping tightly on the thick ass and thigh of the person in front of him as noises came out of pink thin lips. The brunette's head was thrown back as slender hands gripped tightly on broad shoulders.

The redhead came with a loud "Fuck!" followed by a growl of satisfaction. The figure hopped off of him and kneeled down, unbuckling his belt. Hazel brown eyes looked up at him, licking those matte pink lips, as if tempting him to do something about those pretty lips. Just when it was about to get farther, a loud buzz was heard. The brunette stood up, dark brown eyes following every move.

"See ya' later," and with a wink, the brunette left.

Jungkook was still hungry, hungry for another kind of release. With a frustrated sigh escaping his chapped lips, he stood up and buckled his belt. He slowly walked towards the door, opening and stepping out. His right hand was still stretched out so he could close the door, only to be pushed back inside. His body was squished between the cold hard floor and a body on top of him.

He could feel rough breaths hitting his neck, shivers travelled down and through his spine. Hands pushed itself on the redhead's chest, giving Jungkook the perfect view of the person who was crushing him. Brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, perfect button nose, thin pink kissable lips and that body — damn, who knew Jungkook would be more gay, rather than bisexual, when he laid his eyes on this goddess-like man in front of him.

"I'm sorry! So so sorry!" apologies began to flood out of the brunet's pretty mouth as he moved off of the redhead.

Jungkook slowly sat up, both of his hands supporting his heavy body, his long nose met with button-like ones. He felt a weird pull from the brunet in front of him, like he was meant to be the redhead's. He stood up, extending a veiny hand towards the form on the floor. With a little bit of hesitation, the brunet held onto the hand in front of him.

They now stood face to face, noses brushing once in a while. Hot breaths felt on their lips, making them feel unusually warm and giddy inside. They both leaned in, feeling a weird attraction to the person they just met, or in this case bumped into, literally. As their lips were about to touch, a loud yell was heard from outside, startling them both apart from each other.

"Dae Hyun! Come out, little bitch!" the man from outside yelled.

Out of instinct, from nowhere, Jungkook hid the brunet behind him. The door opened with a bang, as a middle-aged man stood there panting, his nose dripping with blood. He tried to pull and drag the figure away from behind Jungkook, but the redhead held tightly on the brunet's other wrist.

"Why don't you mind your business, boy?" the man before them bellowed.

"He is my business." Jungkook answered, yanking the small brunet out of the man's grip, "Besides, you don't want to mess with the Jeons, do you?"

Even when the Jeons are the third most successful families, they were friends with the Kims and Parks, the people no body wants to mess with. They were both known as greatest at day and deadliest at night. Therefore, their alliance was equally, if not more, deadly.