IV

Jungkook pulled Taehyung out of the room, the feeling of satisfaction lingered all around his body. Satisfaction without sex? That was definitely a first. The brunet stared dazedly at his wrist that was held by the redhead, wondering if their hands would fit together like two perfect puzzle pieces. Perfect for each other. So, he moved his hand, making the redhead slow down to look behind him.

His eyes stared at the beautiful sight of an ethereal brunet looking down, that was until he felt warmth in his hand. He looked down too and smiled at the two hands glued together, the boney, honey toned hand engulfed by the bigger veiny hand. Slightly pulling Taehyung out of his little trance, he continued walking.

"Do you need anything from this place?" Jungkook asked, still smiling slightly.

"Yeah, actually," the brunet answered nervously, "Third door on the right."

After a short nod, the redhead lead them both to the said direction. For Jungkook, the walk was actually short, but for Taehyung, it was the exact opposite. For him, everything slowed down, like how they would describe it in the movies. They were walking slowly, red coarse hair bouncing with each step they both take, the cloth hanging on the man in front of him was swaying ever so slowly, and he was lovestruck. So lovestruck that he didn't notice that they had stopped, and the man he was staring and drooling over a while ago was looking at him with a slight smirk.

"Are you going to fetch your things, or are you going to continue staring at me?" Jungkook teased.

The brunet's cheeks turned pink, but he didn't say anything. He quickly grabbed his backpack and necessary things from the couch, along with his phone that was by it. After he exited the room and closed the door, his eyes once again met with dark ones. But this time, closer than before. Their noses were almost touching, foreheads were so close, cold dark brown eyes soften when Jungkook observed more of the wide chocolate brown eyes in front of him. A cough interrupted their little moment, making them look at the grinning orange-haired man a few feet from them.

"Sorry to ruin your moment, Kook," Hoseok winked, "But you have a meeting with some people later and still have a lot of papers to be done."

The redhead sighed and pulled Taehyung towards the back door. Funny, they were supposed to meet there, but ended up meeting in the brunet's father's office. They got in the grey Chevrolet, sitting at the back, soon followed by Hoseok, who sat in the passenger's seat.

"My house, please." Jungkook requested, and they drove off.

— — — — —

Taehyung stood by the doorway in awe, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. This was no ordinary house, it was a damn mansion. The Jeon's mansion. The walls were in pastel red, not light, but also not too dark, unlike Jungkook's hair. The brown wooden front door was large. The furnitures looked like they were worth hundreds of thousands, probably neatly furnished and handmade by the best.

"Jungkook, dear?" a woman then caught Taehyung's attention, "It's midday, why are you–"

She stopped when her gaze fell on the brunet behind her son. She slowly walked towards the latter, making Taehyung more nervous than he was. She observed his clothing, his thin body, and those beautiful features on his face. She could see clearly that he was nervous, that he was really thin despite being covered by clothes, and that he was just like her in a way nobody else could understand.

"Mom, this is Taehyung. Tae, meet my mom," Jungkook smiled softly and held the brunet's hand, "Calm down, she doesn't bite."

The redhead's mother continued with inspecting every little detail of the boy in front of him. Her hands reached up to touch the brunet's cheeks, delicate fingers glided on top of his skin. The hand pulled away and they both looked at it. Foundation was seen clearly on her fingertips, and a few lines on Taehyung's cheeks revealed the hideous colors made by the bruises.