Life is not sunshine and Daisies. 14

"(Y/n), get your lazy ass up!" My fathers voice echoed through the hallway that led to my room.

I checked the time and it ended up being 2pm, and i knew my dad was probably drinking by now, Either way still had to get up. I slowly crawled out of bed, still drowsy from sleep.

My parents sudden yelling shook the drowsyness away, i just sighed and walked out to the living room. The smell of liquor and cigarettes tainted the air, i opened a couple windows so i could actually breath in the house.

My parents weren't yelling anymore surprisingly so i looked around to see them both looking at me. My mother always had soft, kind eyes. But pain and fear laced them.

My fathers eyes on the other hand had rage, and you could never tell if he was going to actually attack or just yell.

I looked at my mom closely, bruises covered the part of her body i could see. Anger and sadness pulsed through me, but i clenched my fist to keep from doing something stupid. Tears lightly falling from my eyes.

"Why are you crying?! You ungrateful little - !" He started walking towards me, ill intent in his eyes. My eyes shot closed as his fist came flying towards me, but it never hit.

I opened my eyes and i was back at the camp, sighing in slight relief I stood up and looked around. It was completely silent, no chatting from the others, no breeze gently stroking the trees branches only the crackling of the fire to keep me company.

Where is everyone?

"Hello?" I hoped somebody would hear me and come back.

But Nobody Came.

I started to panic but then i heard a slight voice, i couldn't exactly make out what it was saying.

"Get over here you - !" My dad came walking towards me, but i was still at the camp. Fear and confusion kept me in place watching as he was about to hit me.

"Stop!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

My eyes shot open and i started struggling to break free from who has holding me.

"(Y/n), calm down please. Its just me."
I heard Davids voice and stopped struggling.

I wrapped my arms around him and started crying on his shoulder.

"I-I don't want to go through that again." David separated from me, looking at my face.
I was genuinely afraid.
These killers might be scary, but nothing compared to my father in my mind.

"It's ok, Y/N. you were just dreaming." I looked around, realizing I was in camp and my father wasn't here.

I was losing my mind.

_-__-_-__-_-__-_-__-_-__-_-__-_-__-_-

I decided it was about time to start slowly bringing a back story for the character in.

I put a warning on the bio for the book that there would be some bad stuff and abuse is some of that stuff. But it gets worse. So please be prepared.