What They go Through. 16

Everything seemed hectic yet calm, the thunder deafening yet it had a subtle familiarity. Lightning of orange, yellow, and white flashed around us, as if encircling us.

Then it all froze, nobody was moving, the blood rain stopped flowing, the lightning and thunder came to an abrupt halt.

Only I was still able to move,
The entity formed in front of me. Everything around me faded to black.

"What do you want?"
The air around him seemed evil, but at the same time, he was smiling at me.

I backed away, not liking the sinister aura that seeped off him.

"Y/N. I've decided that you deserve a chance of seeing things from the other side."

"What is that suppose to mean?" He disappeared, his manic laughter still echoing in my head.

My vision came back, everyone was looking at me in shock.

"Whats-" I quickly realized I was standing on the killers side. I tried to go back, but the border was there again.

"W-what?" I banged on the invisible wall.

"Why am I here?"

Nea and David were the first to rush to the border to try and get to me, but we couldn't reach each other.

"Y/N, there's no way through."
I flinched as Frank put his hand on my shoulder.
I was scared, unsure of what was going to happen.

Suddenly, a dark fog surrounded me.

"No, no! This can't happen!"
I now stood outside a house.
My eyes widened with fear.
It was my childhood home.
The yard and everything matched it.

"Is this some sick joke to you, entity?" Tears streamed down my face now.