May 1st PT . 2

I walked to my locker to get my stuff for my next class when I glanced over and saw a casual Mackenzie come over to her locker and apply her new [ 50th ] coat of lip gloss .
I'm surprised she didn't trash talk me with something she stole online from Google .
Instead she tapped my shoulder kindly and said " Hi there Nikki ! How are you ! "

After all the vile , evil , horrible thing she has done to me to try to ruin my life , I wasn't sure if this was a joke or not .

" Um , hey ? "

I was hoping she would go away . Last time she supposedly looked like she wanted to meet up , she gave me her audition form ! And told me to give it to .... Chloe and Zoey :|

I would never be friends with Mackenzie ... Well not totally . Part of me wanted to be a CCP and lounge in the new NYC Penthouse home they recently bought ... Hmmm ....

Like the nice girl I am , I said hi back .

" I was hoping you would forgive me for the bad things I ever done to you ... I'm really sorry ... " I saw some tears make out at the corners at her eyes .

She gave a genuinely .... KIND smile ... I must be dreaming !

Mackenzie turned away and grabbed a tiny little pink bag that said Victoria's Secret ...

" Here , for you , will you like to be my friend Nikki ? Again I am so sorry and I understand you would never forgive me ... "

I was expecting a wild snake to jump out and crawl in my shirt ... or some crickets to bounce in my hair ... or ... or .... I opened the bag full of doubt and found a mini makeup set . Perfume that smelled like daisies , 2 shades of pink lip gloss , 3 nail polish in pastel hues , and a little note .

" Please accept this gift in the start of our friendship bestie . "

I looked up and wanted to say my response ... but she was gone . The bell rang .....

Just to make sure ... I opened up the nail polish , nothing ! No plan ! No bursting ooey gooey liquid ... Nothing . Same with the lip gloss . And the perfume just made me smell really really good ! :)

I realised I was going to late , so I took my little goodies and ran as fast as my two left feet could take me , [ which wasn't very far . i was in sweat and panting by the time I made it to class ]

Our teacher let us sit next to whoever we wanted since it was close to the end of the year . Mackenzie offered to sit next to me and I allowed her . I admit I was nervous next to her , being a CCP and all , I'm glad we've became friends .

Our teacher told us to copy some notes on the board , but of course , the goofy girl I am , I doodled Brandon on the corners of my paper ! And I drew a little heart over his head . I was melting inside ... How did he manage to shove his way into my life ? Why is he so .... dreamy ? Just his smile alone gave me RCS [ Roller Coaster Syndrome as classified by Doctor Nikki ]

I felt someone over my shoulder ... I looked behind and I saw Mackenzie ! OMG ... I was expecting to hear her question my drawing and give me sneery looks but I got this instead , " Wow , Nikki , You're a good drawer . You must practice a lot . Who's that ? "

I lied [ I had to , to save myself ! ] and said , " Oh it's a character I made him myself ! I call him .... Frendon ! " Yes ! I know Frendon is a dumb name but I was desperate . Mackenzie got my notebook and stared at it . She made some smiles and put it down gently . " Could I have the drawing ? " I was so shocked ... Mackenzie wanted my drawing ! " Um-Ummm sure ! Yeah here ! " I shakily gave her the ripped drawing and she put it inside that expensive Gucci designer bag . I couldn't help but stare . " You like this bag ? " Mackenzie said . " Yes ... It's cool ! " Mackenzie gave me a shocked look .
" This thing ? It's so FALL . Just look at the auburn hue . I need a new wardrobe update ... You can have this bag if you want .." Mackenzie hurriedly started to take out all her supplies and shoved the bag in my face . She was giving me HER BAG ! " Are you sure ? What are you going to carry around ? " I said . " I can take your backpack for today . I can get my new purse , and give you your backpack tomorrow , if that's okay . " " You sure ? " I said . " Positive ! " I nervously gave her my bag , and she gave me hers . It was so leathery ... and so CCP ! I could swoon ! I never knew Mackenzie was so nice .
" Thanks Mackenzie ! " I said . " No No , you can call me Mac Nikki ! " Mackenzie replied . I smiled and she gave me a soft smile back .

" You know , I need someone to go bag shopping with . Know anyone with a name that starts with the letter ' N ' ? " Mackenzie asked . I thought real hard . She had so many friends ... N.... N.... " Nicole ! " I answered . Mackenz- or shall I say , Mac :) chuckled .
" I'm talking about Y-O-U Nik ! That spells you ! " I sat up and smiled brightly . " Ohh ? Really ! Well , totes coool ! Thanks Mac ! " Mac gave me an awkward smile and then turned around . Did I scare her when I said ' totes ' ? I never want to say the dorkiest things ... Maybe I could end up on the streets , not knowing who I am ... I could be a Russian Czar ! :) NOT ! :(

Class passed by so fast ! [ maybe because I talked a bunch with Mac ] and I didn't even get down a single note ... Anyways when I was walking to the next class , I saw Chloe and Zoey , they looked like they wanted to say something important .