Sunday , May 10th

Yay ! I so cannot believe what's happening ! :) My bestie Mac ,
[ I thought I would never call Mac my bestie , or even call her Mac ! ] invited me for a sleepover . She said we could have it at her mansion ! Mac explained I was the first friend to be invited over there ! I am so so excited ! I might even have a shot of becoming a CCP !

I'm already packing the stuff I need which includes :
- my collection of top 50 tunes
- my fabulous cell phone with an all new glitter zebra print case
- my pink throw pillow
- the satin pjs mom let me borrow from her closet [ they are so comfy ! :) ]
- my diary [ hey just in case ]
- my toothbrush and toothpaste
- some scrunchies and the makeup set she gave me [ for fantabulous makeovers , of course ! ]

Mac gushed that in her mansion , they have a sleepover room set with 5 queen sized beds , a full size vanity , a mini fridge , lace curtains , a HUGE stereo system , and long lush chaise that costs $ 3000 ! Talk about so much fun !

This will be something to write about !

Okay , so that sleepover was so amazing ! The mansion was so big , I got lost like 5 times trying to go the bathroom ! But the marble complimented the pillars and the gold lining very nicely in the bathroom . It was like the one at Saks ! The sleepover room was as amazing as she described ! It was like the inside of a castle ! The walls were sound proof so we blasted some Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift and we shook it off in our pjs !
The food prepared by her mom was so delicious ! The red velvet cupcakes , the chocolate tarts , non - alcoholic cocktails and the godiva chocolates were juicy , but not as juicy as the gossip we exchanged .

Mac told me so much about all her secrets . She admitted that she bites her nails [ which explains one of her really crooked nails ] , used to have a crush on the WHOLE football team and swooned over them every day on her digital diary [ which by the way , has the cutest diamond case , and such a fab leopard print theme ] . Mac also said that she stole once from one of the now condemned food court places . She discretely grabbed a boba tea someone left on the counter . It was from someone else's order but she said she was so desperately thirsty . Plus she said her Japanese pen pal friend Ayumi so recommended it .

I actually spilled some secrets as well . I fessed that I had a little [ which was actually a lie , I had a humongous crush ] crush on Brandon , that there were some things I hated about Chloe and Zoey that made me feel kind of apart from them [ namely their ignoring me , i ranted it out with Mac , and she was actually really sympathetic about it ! ] , I also explained about Max the Roach . Mac said she never actually understood why Max was there , and thought it was a rental car we got . Which wasn't true . I told her about the bug extermination scholarship and how I don't belong at the school .

It felt nice venting out stuff to her . We also decided to gossip a bit about the CCPs . Mac talked about how much she didn't like Jessica , and I guess I did too , along with the other CCPs.

Overall , It was so much fun ! By the way , I got this super cute makeover by Mac . She made me look like the girls in the Maybelline commercials ! I was able to whip my hair and flutter my eyelashes perfectly !

I admit , I feel a bit like a diva when I stepped out of the mansion . When I got to the car , Brianna started yelling at me . " Hey Beyonce ! Where did you come from and why did you eat my sister ! Give her back and go become a single lady again ! " she cried out . I thought it was hilarious she thought I was Beyonce so I gave a little laugh and pretended to eat Brianna . :)

Who knew being friends with Mac was so great ?