[𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗]

Kris x Fem!Shy!Kind!Reader

“N-Noelle? C-can I ask something?” You quietly asked the reindeer monster. She turned to you with a curious look on her face.

“H-how do you ask someone out?” You say with the last of your confidence and dignity. Now you have nothing left.

“What? Is this about Kris?” Noelle asked. “I thought you were already dating?”

“Wh- waht- we’re not!” You felt your face turn red with embarrassment.

“Really? Everyone thinks you are! There are also rumors about if two people sit in the cornermost table in the cafeteria, they’d become a couple!”

“We’re really not!” Your face was full-on red now. 

“Oh, (y/n), I’m so sorry for assuming right away! But I’m sure they’d feel the same as you!”

“I hope so!” You say. “But I don’t know how to find ouuuut--”

“Just be honest! It worked for me!” Noelle reassures you, her face slightly red. “Find a quiet place to confess after school, then muster up all the courage you have and tell them! Or write them a letter.”

“I can do that! I’ll write them a letter to meet me after class! It’s perfect! Thanks, Noelle!”

“No problem, (y/n).”

--

You and Kris walk to school in complete silence. This was basically a routine for the both of you, and you never found any faults about it. You clutch the small folded piece of paper in your hoodie pocket. Good. The letter was still there. 

The plan is to stick the letter in Kris’s locker before the first period starts. They never check their locker at this time because their first class is on the opposite side. Hopefully, they read it during break and assuming that they read your intentions completely, they’d go to the abandoned classroom after they cleaned the board for their last class, and you’d confess there. Simple.

You arrived in school and split up, but not before giving Kris a goodbye.

“See you later!” You say. Kris waves back.

You take a drink from the water fountain and sneak a glance at Kris. They were walking. Good. Then that means they won’t notice.

You walk to their locker and inserted the letter inside through the gaps. You take one last glance at the opposite hallway before going to your classroom.

--

“Someone wrote me a love letter today.” Kris tells you. It was lunchtime, and you both sat in the cornermost table- your usual spot. Noelle’s rumor comes into your mind. You shove that thought away.

“What, really? That’s so sweet! Who’s it from?” You ask.

Kris glances at you for a moment, before replying. “I don’t know. There’s no name.”

“Huh.” You take another bite of your food.

--

Being a shy person had a lot of downsides.

Your entire plan was going perfectly, except for the most crucial step. This is because there was someone else that was certainly not the brown-haired kid you were expecting inside that room. You felt like explaining the entire situation to them would be too awkward, so you had to wait outside the classroom and tell Kris to move to another spot.

You hear footsteps coming to the hallway. You tense up.

“(y/n)?” Kris says from across the hall. You walk over to them.