NEW ROOMMATE

John's P.O.V
Jesus finally! The bus ride to Wellstone from New Bostin was hell. I squeezed through the bus stop's crowd and I proceeded to walk down the street. I took out my phone to see how far I was from Wellstone dormitories.
"Heh, just a 10-minute walk. I can do it." I murmured to myself as I walked down the street in the direction of Wellstone.
when I finally came in front of the big building I checked the address just to be sure I was in the right place. When I was convinced it was the right address I checked what room I was.
"What room am I- Oh 345." I stepped into the building and I continued to walk down the corridor. I then looked for a staircase and when I found it I started to go up the stairs. When I finally got to the 3rd floor I walked through the hallway looking for the number 345.
"339,340,342,34- Ah there it is!" I stopped in front of the door of my new living space. I still didn't have the keys so I was very much hoping my new roommate was home.
I knocked three times when I heard an angry 'coming'. It wasn't long when I heard heavy footsteps and the sound of the door unlocking. The door was open by a redhead with a pissed of look and from what I saw a boy with blond hair looking over the boy's shoulder.
Maybe I've got the wrong room- I thought.- Heh maybe not let's see
"Hi!"- I greeted the redhead.- "My name is John Doe and I am new here. I thought this was room 345 but if you already have a roommate-" I was interrupted by the blond boy.
"I'm not his roommate and this is room 345." He said in an annoyed tone.
What an asshole
"Oh well, then I am your new roommate!" I turned to the redhead. He gave me a forced smile and said:
"Yeah yeah, a pleasure to meet you. Name's Blyke, the blondie is Arlo. You can enter now." He moved out of my way and helped me carry my bags, while Arlo just looked at us with a pissed off look.
When I and Blyke finally got all the bags in my room we sat on the couch in the living room, with Arlo.
"I'm assuming you're also a first-year?" I asked Blyke. He looked at me with wide eyes and so did Arlo. "Aren't you a second or third year?" He questioned. I shook my head no. "Well he is a first-year, I, myself, am a second-year and I am also the King of Wellstone." Arlo finally spoke with a "matter-of-fact" voice.
King heh
After a long silence Blyke asked the infamous question.
"What ability do you have?" Honestly I hated that question it always went on my nerves.
"Aura Manipulation." I responded hoping he would just say his and Arlo his so we could drop the topic. "What kind of ability is that?" Arlo asked.
I sighed "My ability, Aura Manipulation, is that I can copy other abilities and while doing so I make them much stronger." "Wow!" Blyke commented. "What level are you?" Arlo continued to interrogate. "Uhm.. well level 9.5 last time I checked." "WHAT?!" Both Blyke and Arlo jumped. I smiled nervously. "How's that even possible?" Blyke asked still in awe. Arlo slapped him on the neck. "Oi shut up! He's stronger than both of us combined don't question him!" Blyke went to apologize but before he could I stopped him.
"It's okay. That would be my reaction too if I was in your place. And since we are on the topic of abilities what are your abilities?" I looked at both of them. "Level 4.5, Energy Beams." Blyke stated first looking a bit down. "Level 6.3, Barrier." Arlo said.
"Both of you are so much stronger than me, honestly I feel like a worm in a bird's nest." Blyke confessed. "It's not that bad." I tried to comfort him. "You're gonna get stronger if you practice and master your ability." He just smiled and said 'thanks'. After that we all just sat in silence.
"So John.."-Arlo stated looking at me "Are you gonna dethrone me or what?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOOFFF A CLIFFHANGER~~
So this is the first chapter sorry if it's shitty lol I promise it will get better with time. If there's any advice you have please say it so I know how to make this better.