CAFETERIA

John's P.O.V
LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME
It was now lunch and everybody was racing to the lunchroom including me. I heard they're serving cake and I instantly booked it to the cafeteria.
When I got there only one slice was left.
Hehehe this day just keeps getting better and better I thought to myself.
I put the last slice on a plate smiling. As I started to walk towards a table when I heard a familiar voice.
"Hey."
I grinned evilly. "Ohohoho! Well, fancy seeing you here miss Magneta!" I turned to face her. She frowned.
"I want that cake of yours. Give it to me." She stretched out her hand to take the plate from my hands but before she could reach it I backed away.
"Now now Magneta. I like you but you should have been faster if you wanted a slice of cake." I could see her eyes starting to glow. "Listen here. I am the Queen of Wellston. You will give me that cake."
"Listen here Seraphina," I said sounding more pissed than I actually am, a crowd starting to form around us.
"You may be the Queen, King, Jack or the Ace but I don't care. This is my cake so back off. Or is miss Magneta, the Queen of Wellston too prideful to do that?" I continued. "What is the prideful Queen going to do? Throw a punch my way? Use her ability? Will you call your oh-so-dear subjects to help you? In all of those cases, you lose." I taunted with a smile.

Seraphina's P.O.V
You know what? Fuck it I thought as
I used my ability to stop time to throw a punch John's way. That punk who does he think he is- Wait where is he?
"Miss me?" I heard him whisper behind me just as he kicked me to the ground.
People were now whispering.
"Did John just beat Seraphina?!"
"Ugh, what kind of Queen even is she? He isn't even the Jack!"
"He beat her! He's even stronger than the Jack you moron!"
"All of you. Shut. The. Fuck. Up." John interrupted them with a tone that even made me shiver. Why would you?
"Oh well, I'm just really kind what can I say," John said smirking. "You're really easy to read you know?" He stretched his arm.
I rolled my eyes and took his arm as he helped me get up.
"That was fun." He commented. "Well see ya later Magneta!" He yelled as he started to walk away.
"Hey wait-!" I tried to stop him but before I could a familiar figure stopped me.
"Seraphina let him go. It's really not worth it." It was Blyke and next to him was Remi.
I sighed. "He really is something else." I commented as I went to sit with Blyke and Remi. When we got to our table Arlo and Isen were there.
"Seraphina!" Isen called my name while taking out his phone and notebook.
"Yes?" I warily answered.
"Could you please tell us what happened in detail?" Isen asked with the biggest smile and pleading eyes.
"Isen I don't-" Before I could finish Arlo cut me off.
"Why yes, Seraphina! Would you mind telling us how you got into a fight and caused a scene with the guy you knew was stronger than you, that could beat you with his eyes closed! Would please explain yourself!" He glared daggers at me.
"Sorry." I murmured.
"Oh give her a rest Arlo. She's constantly under pressure and with what happened she is the least of your worries." Remi defended. Arlo sighed.
"Uh can I still get my story?" Isen questioned before Blyke smacked him.
"Shut up and eat your food dumbass!"
Both me and Remi laughed.
"Why are you laughing?! I'm being abused!" Isen said dramatically which earned him another smack from Blyke while me and Remi continued to laugh.
"Arlo help me here!" Isen begged.
Unexpectedly Arlo just loudly sinckered
"Arlo you too?!! Why must you all hurt me this way?!" Isen was now effectively making us all laugh.
"Now now, what kind of friends would we be if we didn't support Blyke and his tsundere ways?" Arlo commented sipping his water leaving him, Remi and me with wide grins and two flustered idiots named Isen & Blyke. "Arlo have some mercy on the boys." Remi said the grin not leaving her face.
We continued to tease and chat with each other until the bell rang.
The rest of the day went by pretty quickly, nothing really interesting happening excpet for the "hand-raising" competition between me and John during some classes we had together.
This was a good day I thought to myself as I walked to my dorm.
Let's see what will you do tomorrow John
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY HEY HEY~~~
Right now it's literally 1 AM where I live so... fuck my life..(this probably jas so much spelling errors lmao)
Well anyway comment if it sucks and thank you so much for like 990 reads😭😭😭