FIRST DAY AT WELLSTONE

John's P.O.V
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-
I slammed my alarm clock frustration getting the better of me. For fucks sake can that shit get any loude- "OH FUCK!" My thoughts were interrupted when I saw what time it is. "Fucking great 7 am ugh I'm gonna be la- wait a minute..." My compleints came to a halt when I realized If I only woke up now and nobody tried to wake me up earlier when my alarm was going that means...I ran out of my room and hurriedly opened the doors of Blyke's room to see him still sleeping peacfully.
"WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTY!" I started to shake him. Blyke started to rub his eyes while grumbling. "Blyke it's 7 am we're gonna be late!" I complained. He immediately jolted now wide awake. Both of us scattered, I went to the bathroom and Blyke went to his closet to get dressed.
When both of us were done we sprinted to the school hoping that we weren't late.
Just as both of us entered the school's halls the bell rang. We gave each other a look and went our seperate ways.

Seraphina's P.O.V
We were 10 minutes into the lecture when somebody knocked on the classroom's door. (I don't know how it works in other schools but in mine if you are late you have to knock on the doors) The teacher yelled "Come in!" When a tall, dark hair, male walked in. Who is he?
"Alright everybody welcome our new student who just transeffered to Wellstone." The teavher turned to the boy and nudged him to introduce himself. The boy smiled and turned to face all of us.
"Hello my name is John and I hope to get along with all of you!"
Tch
John P.O.V
I looked around the class and noticed a girl with magneta hair rolling her eyes at me.
"John you can sit next to Seraphina. Seraphina raise your hand!" The teacher said.
The same magneta girl that was just rolling her eyes a moment ago was now raising her hand. I walked over to her and sat next to her. She ignored me for the rest of the class.
RING RING RING
The bell rung. I was putting my books in my bag when a cute girl with a blue braid came over.
"Hi John!" She greeted me. "I'm Elaine and since you're new welcome to Wellstone!"
"Oh thanks Elaine." I gave her a smile.
"How's your day going so far?"
"Pretty well. I overslept, got to class late and my neighbour here." I ponited to Seraphina. "Rolled her eyes at me and has been ignoring me the whole time." Elaine laughed while Seraphina shot me a glare.
"So John..." Elaine started with a shady smile.
"What's your ability?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehehehehee. Hope you're enjoying the story so far♡
I DON'T OWN "UnOrdinary" AND IT'S CHARACTERS!!!
Also sorry for the short chapter, I promise I'll try to make them longer but also better :)