𝟬𝟬𝟭, noise complaint

𝟬𝟬𝟭,    noise complaint

          𝓚ehlani was dead to the world as she listened to music, both her earbuds blasting a sweet tune

          𝓚ehlani was dead to the world as she listened to music, both her earbuds blasting a sweet tune. It was a common thing for the brown skinned girl to do, because music seemed to be one of the things that helped her escape the sad, harsh reality, she lived in. There was something about music that carried her soul to another dimension, and she loved every bit of the ethereal feeling. Kehlani bobbed her head back and forth as she sat in her snow white chair, surrounded by the baby blue walls, painted with clouds and butterflies.

A loud knock on her window seemed to grab her attention, her heart racing as butterflies swarmed inside her stomach at the thought of Ricky Bowen, the boy that she snuck into her bedroom from time to time. Kehlani enjoyed the thrill of having a teenage boy in her room without her father's permission.

She raised from her chair with a smile, pulling open her curtains, in order to reveal just the boy she had in mind. Ricky waved at Kehlani hurriedly, panic lacing his features as she opened the window and stepped aside, letting him climb all the way in her room. The brown skinned girl watched as Ricky leaned down, a bit out of breath, with his hands on his knees.

"What happened? Did you just commit a crime? Because I'm not good with secrets." Kehlani asked the boy in distraught, beginning to chew on her fingernails with a nervous look. The last time Carl snuck into her room was when he was running from the cops.

"Calm down. I was being chased by Yanis' rabid dogs. Those monsters chased me for ten minutes." Ricky turned his head, still a bit out of breath. Kehlani shook her head at him with a small smile, grabbing his hand and dragging him towards her bed.

"You scared me, dumb ass." The girl explained softly, playing with his fingers as both teenagers took a seat on her bed.