~13~

Stefan lies unconscious on the sofa, Elena sitting at his side. She lifts his hand and puts his daylight ring back onto his finger. Damon enters the room and walks up to selena who was also on a sofa but her nose had started bleeding a few minutes ago.

"We need Stefan to wake up fast. Selena is getting worse and worse" he said slipping on the ring she has given Stefan to borrow
"Why don't we use my blood"
"She doesn't like you whatsoever she probably won't stop drinking you're blood. If we use Stefan she will most likely stop when she wants"
"Why do you think that she gave Stefan her daylight ring? She could've died"

"You truly think she would've died? She didn't die when a stake was shoved through her heart, I don't think the sun will kill her...but it was a act that I didn't expect. She once told me that she will never love anyone because she will only put them in danger, and I guess that barrier that she's built is slowly crumbling as shown today" he said looking down at the girl he had learned to call freind. Elena hated that she had formed a friendship with Damon and hated the fact that Damon liked it. She had picked Damon and now another person had got in the way yet again.
Stefan woke up with a gasp and looked around, trying to take in his surroundings.

"How-"
"Later. We need you to give her some of you're blood"
"Why did you guys not do it?"
"She despises elena, and apparently to her my blood tastes disgusting. Makes no sense, it makes no sense that she can even drink vampire blood" he nodded and got up. He placed his arms on her waist bringing her onto his lap. He laid her head on his neck and her eyes widened from the overwhelming smell of blood and immediately sunk her teeth in and drank. His blood was intoxicating and she didn't know if she could stop.
"Make her stop!!" She completely ignored elena until another person shouted.
"Selena stop!!" Damon yelled seeing Stefan grow weaker. She pulled away veins under her eyes and blood smeared on the corner of her mouth.
"I'm s-sorry" she said before speeding out
————————————————
"Damon, I've been doing research on Selena-"
"Elena why do you dislike her so much. I think we both know we'd all rather she was on our side then not" damon mumbled standing near a window. Stefan had lost his memory and everyone was now in a sticky situation.
"We have no idea who she is, and I can't just let someone in and welcome them if all anyone's ever told me is that she is a psychotic murderer" elena eyebrows furrowed together in anger and confusion
"As I was saying, I found out that she has killed more people than klaus has. That is a insane amount and I don't want either of you near her anymore"
"That's not you're choice elena"
"It should be seeing as you haven't even asked her about klaus. Why do you think he is always there whenever she's in trouble?" Selena had appeared as she had heard everything and hated of how she was being talked about.

"Well why don't you ask me yourself Gilbert. You're not going to get any answers off anyone else" she growled and elena cowered back a bit.
"Fine if no one else is going to ask. How are you and klaus related at all?" I sighed and sat down on the sofa looking at the fire
"I met klaus when he wasn't a vampire. No one was as it didn't exist. He was young and vulnerable and I could tell his family were people I wanted to be freinds with. So that's what I did until they turned into vampires and I was turned with them. They didn't want to live forever if I wasn't in their lives so I became immortal as well. I ran with them since his father had grew a hatred for me too because he knew...that I was in love with Niklaus. He was the only one who knew until 50 years later when I had told him and he returned the feelings back. We were in love and it was dangerous but it was more exciting than my life had ever been. We were all happy, me and Niklaus got married in 1200 and then I got kidnapped for 100 years.
By a scientist who tortured me and did experiments on me no matter the pain I was in. And that's when I swore I would never kill a innocent man. You may think that I kill thousands or I can't give mercy but if you did really research like you're saying you have, then you would recognise a pattern. I only kill murderes or abusive people. Call me a bounty hunter if you'd like. Never an innocent since 1200" I still stared into the fireplace no emotion traced on my face and elena felt a whole bunch of emotions through her. Guilt, sadness, confusion, name one and she felt it.

"Why aren't you with klaus now?"
"Because he tried to dagger me in a box. He always did that to his siblings and sometimes I could convince him not to because I hated the thought. And then one day he tried it on me and I ran away. That was 100 years ago, and mason and blake, they followed me around not because they were stuck with me because they are my brothers. And I would do anything for them. I have been tortured, cheated and abused most of my life elena but you never thought of that did you? You just assumed I was born this way, but no one is born a monster. Not even klaus" I sighed and finally faced them.
"That was way too sappy for me so I'm going to feast til my hearts content. See ya" I bursted out and ran out to find the nearest blood supply
"What just happened..." Damon mutters
"I'm a terrible person" elena mumbled feeling guilty