New Story

APOLOGIES!

NOT AN UPDATE!

Hi guys!You are cordially invited to attend the circus that polu998 is running by publishing too many new stories due to her extra impulsive and overactive imagination. The circus might not be organised at all, but I promise it'll make you happy!LOL. I didn't know how else to do this without earning your wrath!But yeah, please bear with me! So, I've published a new Manan story called 'An Education'.This plot has been in my brain for nearly a year, and I was waiting till I completed another story of mine, before publishing this. But when I sat to write, the second part of 'Locked away', this is what came out instead! And Fortress of ashes is nearly done, so I decided to go ahead and publish!No tamaatars please!I've often been asked by my readers to write a story like'On the Run' which pays tribute to the characters of kyy, and has the same MANAN feels. Well, all I can say is, this is that story. I've come across a large no of Manan fanfictions on wattpad where Manik is an uber hot professor and Nandini is an innocent student. However, not may of them actually delve into the relationship between them as deeply and explore the problematic power dynamics that crop up in a teacher-student relationship.So, do give it a read y'all.And if u could vote and comment, you'll make me even happier!Happy reading!

And if u could vote and comment, you'll make me even happier!Happy reading!