Oh no

What were they supposed to do?

Kingda Ka is a fun ride, after all. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          The four, more like two with the other half too exhausted to argue, had decided to go on a trip to Six Flags. They grabbed their backpacks, made it through security check with very little issues, unlike last time. Bokuto and Kuroo excitedly planned out which rides they were going to ride and in what order, Kingda Ka obviously being somewhere in the end, where the "best of the bestest" are. The two hurried off to their first ride after they gave their packs to their respective partner, weaving through the crowd headed off somewhere. "Honestly, I'm just here for the prizes..", Kenma explained, scanning through the wide arrangement of large plushes. "You know what to do, Kaashi...", he continued, looking up at Akaashi, who nodded back in agreement. Akaashi and Kenma were the ones who went home with the large prizes in their arms. They were the dream team when it came to things like this. Akaashi had impeccable aim and speed, while Kenma worked his way around any problem with his keen analysis skills. Who knows how they got these skills, but it's kinda cool. 

          They went around to each game, playing the minimal amount of times to get the prizes they desired. The staff working at the games began to despise the two, but they were okay with it because they were really pretty. Eventually, their backpacks couldn't hold anymore and they had to save their arms for eating. So, they went to a food vendor and got some ice cream. As they ate, Akaashi got a call from Kuroo. 

"Hello?"

"Kaashi! Have you seen Kou anywhere? He said he was going to get something to eat for us 20 minutes ago, and he hasn't come back!"

          Akaashi pinched his nose and sighed. Everyone who knew Bokuto knew that he had a terrible sense of direction. Did Kuroo forget? Nonetheless, Kenma was getting tired and it should've been time for them to start getting ready to head home. 

"Well, Kuroo-san, where are you? I'd go to over to you to help." 

"I'm at Kingda Ka, of course."

          Akaashi hung up promptly after that, telling Kenma of what's happened. They shoveled the rest of the food into their mouths and made their way to Kingda Ka, where they saw Kuroo pacing back and forth. "hey shithead", Akaashi greeted, Kenma trailing close behind.  "you knOw it's pronounced Shithead!", Kuroo said, exasperated. Kenma threw Kuroo's bag back at him, looking at it with disgust. "Carry your own bag...", he hissed, obviously irked. Akaashi got the basic information out of Kuroo as of to where he went and which direction, and went off after Kuroo said, "go without me, there's somewhere I want to check.". And with that, they continued their search for the lost child. After Akaashi and Kenma went to search, Kuroo stood in thought. "If I were Bokuto, where would I be..?", he stared up at Kingda Ka and nodded before lining up. After a quick ride, Kuroo ran to Akaashi and Kenma. "So, he wasn't on Kingda Ka... And I was sure he'd be there!", he said, panting for air. Akaashi had put a hand on his shoulder and said, "of course he wasn't on Kingda Ka...". Kuroo looked up and furrowed his eyebrows. 

"How would you know?" 

         After those words had registered in Akaashi's mind, he officially lost all respect for Kuroo. You could see it in his eyes [so his face is basically Tanjiro @ Zenitsu when they first meet]. They continued to walk around the park, until they got back to the front of the park. They trudged through the park for hours on end, looking at the people around them, only to give up. They sat in the dining area in silence, an occasional noise coming from Kenma's phone. "Wao! Bokuto-san, you're so awesome!", a voice shouted excitedly, making the three of them jerk their heads to where the voice came from. They saw Hinata and Kageyama walking alongside Bokuto, talking excitedly. "Bokuto!", Akaashi called out,"Where were you?!" Bokuto looked up to Akaashi and his face lit up with joy. "AKAAAAAGHAGAAAAGHASHI!!!! I've been looking everywhere for you guys!", Bokuto exclaimed. Akaashi's face softened, looking at the duo who tagged along. "I see you picked up some guests, Bokuto-san.", Akaashi pointed out the obvious to try to have him explain. "Oh yeah! I saw them while I was getting food and they tagged along!", Bokuto explained, his voice loud as per usual. "And they weren't here with anyone?", Akaashi inquired, having gotten a text from Sugawara asking if they had seen Hinata and Kageyama anywhere. "We came here with the team!", Hinata jumped in, Kageyama nodding in confirmation. "Hinata! Kageyama! This is where you were!", another voice came in, as if it were on cue. "Sugawara-san!", Hinata exclaimed as they trodded back to their respective team. 

          Akaashi gave a soft smile and waved to Suga, walking over as well. "Sorry for the trouble, Keiji...", Sugawara bowed. At the same time, Daichi looked shocked and looked between the two. Akaashi patted his head and laughed through his nose. "No worries, Koushi, They weren't too much to handle.", Akaashi reassured calmly, still maintaining a slight smile. They bid their adieus and walked away, smile dropping when he returned to his group. "Here's your bag back, Bokuto-san.", Akaashi said, gathering up everything to get ready to return to the apartment. They shoved all of Kenma's prizes in the back, Akaashi started the car, Bokuto in the passenger's seat, and Kenma and Kuroo in the back. Kenma fell asleep almost immediately, so Kuroo wasn't too much of a hassle to deal with because last time he woke Kenma up, bad things happened. Bokuto snickered as he sent Kuroo some memes to pass the time, so their muted laughter filled the car. It continued like that all the way back to their apartment, Akaashi softly smiling as they drove. They finally arrived, Bokuto and Kuroo hurridly getting out, Akaashi carrying Kenma to their apartment, laying him down in his bed when they got there. 

          Honestly, Akaashi enjoyed today, having spent time with almost everyone. But, he'd never admit that, of course. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah, it's nice today and I've feeling good. I finally finished a song I had to practice for band because I'm the piano for that song and I have a solo in there too. It's super pretty. It's called "The Seal Lullaby" by Eric Whitacre. 

That's the song, the piano's in there somewhere, just listen ;) 

Anyway, have a nice day~

Word Count: 1112 words