oh geez

Biscuits?

Bokuto loves to bake, after all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Today was going to be fairly domestic, Akaashi could feel it... He sat up in his bed, groggily looking at the time. '8:45? well, not too late, I guess..', he thought, stretching his arms. Akaashi swung his legs over and trodded to his desk, littered with mugs and crumpled pieces of paper. 'Ah, clean up... yikes..', Akaashi sighed as he grabbed the numerous mugs all around his desk, which he always kept clean, until now. He slid his door open and a pleasant smell wafted to his nose. 'It's unusual for Bokuto to be up this early...', Akaashi made his way to the kitchen and lo and behold, there he stood, baking something. "Hey Kaashiiii! I'm making biscuits! You like those, right?", Bokuto said happily, pouring some batter into a mold. Akaashi nodded wordlessly, surprised Bokuto was up before him. Akaashi put the numerous mugs in the sink, ridding them of the rings and scent of the coffee and tea. 

           Kenma tottered in, obviously still half-asleep. "Up so early, Kenma?", Akaashi greeted. He got a tired groan in return, before hearing a pomf  in the living room. Akaashi hummed, continuing to was the mugs. There were only a few left, so he worked diligently, careful to not get in Bokuto's way. Heavy footsteps resonated throughout the apartment, and everyone fell quiet. Kuroo was always grumpy in the morning, so to keep the peace, everyone got quiet and let him wake up on his own. He walked into the living room and grumbled, making his way to the coffee maker. Akaashi, who had finally finished washing, slipped by Kuroo to make room in the kitchen. He walked to the living room and sat in his loveseat, staring out the window. Kenma sat up, his bangs falling into place. "Morning...", he said, somewhat awake. "Good morning!", Bokuto returned, cleaning up around the kitchen.

          Kuroo made his cup of coffee, walking over to the couch. "Morning.", he said, which sounded more like 'mrnn'. Bokuto took his spot a little detached from Kuroo and picked up his phone, checking his social medias. "Kaashi! Look! I got even more likes on my coffee bean cookies!", Bokuto showed Akaashi his phone, who hummed. "That's great, Bokuto. I'm glad people like your baking as much as we do.", He returned, smiling faintly. Bokuto's eyes lit up with joy and he gave a wide smile back, nodding vigorously. The oven went off and Bokuto sprung up, rushing off to the kitchen to take the baked goods out. Kuroo finally woke up, scrolling through his phone, seemingly copying Kenma. Akaashi stood up, headed to his room. He waved to Bokuto, who was too focused to notice, but that was okay. Once in his room, he sat down in his office chair, spinning around slowly. 

         Akaashi turned on his computer, his monitor springing to life as well. He was planning to finish the last page of the story he had written for an assignment in class, but he ahd other plans. You see, Akaashi played games and he'd never let anyone know. He mainly played rhythm games or bullet hell games, like Muse Dash, osu!, Groove Coaster, the Touhou series, and games like that. he hid each of his controllers in a drawer that no one ever opened, since it was presumably empty. For that reason, he kept most of his controllers in there. Akaashi stared at the numerous rhythm games he had bought, his eyes flicking to his tablet, where he had put more rhythm games. "I can't... I want to, but I can't...", He urged himself, tearing his gaze away from the tablet. Akaashi had put a lot of money into these games, so he couldn't let them just sit there, unplayed.

        As if on cue, a knock on his door rang throughout the room, bringing him back to his senses. "Kaashiii! I brought your biscuitss!", Bokuto yelled from the other side of the door. Akaashi sighed, opening his assignment. "Come in, Bokuto", he said, scanning over the sentence on where he left off. The door slid open and he came in, carrying a welcoming plate of freshly baked biscuits. Bokuto shut the door behind him, making his way to Akaashi's desk. He set them down, and caught a glance of Akaashi's monitor. "What're you up to, Kaashi?", he asked, curious of the lines upon lines of words. "Just finishing something up. What're the two out there up to?", Akaashi asked in response, taking a baked good off the plate. "I guess they went to their rooms, because they aren't out there anymore.", Bokuto replied, sitting down on Akaashi's bed. Akaashi, in turn hummed, biting into the warm biscuit. 

          They talked, ate, and spent some time together, and Akaashi found that throughout the whole time, Bokuto was surprisingly domestic, unlike what he's like outside of the apartment. They talked long past emptying the plate, enjoying a couple laughs and stories, where Akaashi had exposed himself, admitting that he saw what he and Kuroo did at the park. Bokuto laughed, as did Akaashi. They were enjoying themselves, and it was pretty evident. Kuroo and Kenma, on the other hand, were working to steal the biscuits that Bokuto had made earlier, because they're pretty good biscuits. They snuck them into Kenma's room, where they feasted and played Mario Kart, winner got a biscuit. 

          Eventually, they all met in the living room for dinner, where Bokuto had found his biscuits gone missing. He slumped, but immediately cheered up when Akaashi offered bake some more with him. 

Yeah, today was nice. Change of pace. But will it stay that way? Maybe maybe not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey hey 

no ideas

I'm drinking like,, 32 oz of milk a day now

life's good

I had literally no school today, I got everything done

so 

Touhou time

i'm done 

Word Count: 976 words