Yikes

Oh yikes. 

Yummy glasses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Akaashi scrolled through Twitter, his laptop bag hanging at his side. Kenma, Kuroo, and Bokuto sat beside him, patiently waiting to get off. Akaashi was headed downtown to get something done and the other three had just tagged along. Once they got to the stop, they followed Akaashi off after thanking the bus driver like a line of ducklings. They trailed behind Akaashi before they reached a store called the Music Box, where they sold an arrangement of items, including candy, vinyls, and CDs from various artists. They also happened to sell Bokuto's favorite candy: Strawberry Bon Bons. Bokuto looked at Akaashi, eyes glimmering with excitement. Akaashi nodded and Bokuto rushed across the street, Kuroo trailing close behind. Akaashi and Kenma continued on their way to Starbucks, carefully crossing the cobblestone street and headed inside. It wasn't as crowded as usual, luckily. "Can you take this up? I'll order for you.", Akaashi handed Kenma his laptop bag, and Kenma trodded up to the balcony that overlooked the cafe. 

          Akaashi got in line, patiently waiting to be called up to order. "Oh, Akaashi! Nice to see you here.", Iwaizumi had waved him over to the register, a warm smile on his face. "Oh, Iwaizumi. Likewise.", Akaashi returned a faint smile of his own, fiddling with his fingers under the counter. "What'll it be today?", Iwaizumi got ready to place the order in the system, his smile never waning. "Oh, I'll have a large Iced Vanilla Latte, and a medium Vanilla Bean Farppucino.", Akaashi replied, getting ready to grab his wallet. "That's be $8.59, and that seems a little much, hm?", Iwaizumi said thoughtfully, placing the stickers on the cups. "Ah, well, Kenma's here too, so the frappucino is for him.", Akaashi clarified, inserting his card in the reader. "Oh! Can you say hi to him for me? I also have something to return to him, so is it okay if I hand it to you later?", Iwaizumi quickly asked, cups in hand. Akaashi gave a quick nod before walking off to the waiting area.

         After a short wait, Akaashi had gotten their drinks and a copy of Death Stranding for the PS4. "I enjoyed it, and by any chance, do you know the song that went 'Oto no naka de.. du du du dun du dun do dooo'", Iwazumi hummed. Akaashi nodded, pulling it up on his phone. "It's called Pop Virus by Gen Hoshino. He's a pretty good artist, in my opinion.", Akaashi showed Iwaizumi. He nodded and thanked Akaashi, who grabbed everything and headed upstairs. "Kenma, I met Iwaizumi. He wanted to return this and said he enjoyed it.", Akaashi reported,  pulling out his laptop from his bag. Kenma hummed thoughtfully, tapping away on his phone. "What're you working on, anyway?", Kenma glanced up, looking at Akaashi, who was tapping away on his keyboard. "Just something for my English course.", Akaashi replied, elicting a shallow, yet acknowledging nod from Kenma. After a little bit, their cups were empty and they were ready to head out to lunch. Kenma texted Kuroo to meet at a park nearby and they packed up, threw out their cups, waved bye to Iwaizumi, and headed out. 

          The two waited a couple minutes before they saw Bokuto running toward them alone. "Where's Kuroo?", Akaashi asked, looking behind Bokuto, who held a bag full of Strawberry Bon Bons. "He just disappeared! We went to Yankee Candle, he said he was going to get us donuts, and after a clerk showed me some good smelling candles, he was gone!", now that Bokuto mentioned candles, Akaashi noticed that he was holding a bag full of them. Kenma called Kuroo who answered after a couple rings. 

"yyyyyello?"

"Where are you?"

"Try and find me! I'm still somewhere downtown~"

         Kuroo hung up, cueing Akaashi to rush off to find him. "Kuroo, you bastard!", he shouted angrily baring his teeth. After handing his laptop bag to Kenma, he began ran past the masses of people, grumbling agressively, getting concerned looks from the crowd. He ran toward the pier, whipping his head around. He saw Kuroo near a local donut place and rushed over, until Kuroo saw him and ran away. Akaashi went as fast as his legs carry him across the plaza. "KUROO! GET BACK HERE!", he roared, stopping at an open area, quickly scanning the area around him. After a couple minutes of running around, Akaashi sighed and gave up, heading back to Starbucks. Kenma and Bokuto sat upstairs patiently, both of them sipping on their respective drink because Bokuto didn't want to stay for a bit, then just leave. He wanted to be polite. "So? Did you find him?", Kenma inquired, handing Akaashi his laptop bag back. Bokuto sipped quietly on his tea while Akaashi replied, "He was too quick... Let's just leave him...", he sighed, running a slim hand through his hair. 

          Bokuto pulled out his phone and typed a couple things in before putting it back in his pocket. He got up and motioned for the other two to follow. "He says he's in front of Panera!", Bokuto said cheerfully, so the group got up, waved to Iwaizumi again, and headed out. They walked to Panera, scanning the area for a man-child with a constant bed head wandering around. "BOO!", a familiar voice exclaimed, making the three jump. Bokuto let out a *manly scream* and they turned around to see who it was. "Kuroo! You almost made me drop my drink! And you left me at Yankee Candle!", Bokuto whined, before hearing a boisterous laughter burst out from behind them. "What happened to being in front of Panera?", Akaashi asked, leaning to one side, crossing his arms. "Oh, actually, I was at the sunglasses store nearby before I saw you guys pass. So, naturally, I followed you guys all the way here.", Kuroo explained, patting Bokuto on the shoulder as an apology. Akaashi sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. Kuroo laughed, pissing off Akaashi even more. He sighed, clutching his laptop bag. "Well, we're all here, let's all go home before another one of us wanders off.", they all nodded in agreement and followed Akaashi back to the bus stop, which they made just in time. 

          After paying the bus fare and riding for a solid 25 minutes, they all trodded back up to their apartment and went to their respective rooms, arranging things and charging them as needed. Bokuto happily split the numerous candles he bought with the rest of his roommates, some of them were woodwicks, others were just plain candles. Akaashi had gotten the most woodwicks because 'We stress him out too much, Kuroo!', and Kuroo had gotten the most because 'your room stinks..'. Akaashi had had enough of their little outing, so he plugged in his laptop and his phone, changed into shorts and a loose fitting tee-shirt before taking a quick nap. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ugh, I'm feeling great, guys. 

I'm actually super bored and I wanna go back to school.

this chapter is a true story 

I lost my boyfriend downtown once and we almost left him but we were nice so we didn't and I love yankee candles and I was left there by my friend group so an attendant was like 'hey have you smelt this yet'vand we went around the store smelling stuff together. 

I was so tired this morning that I woke up at 7:20 and just kept making alarms 10 minutes later so I wouldn't miss my painting class at 8. 

speaking of painting, man, fuck watercolors. 

I hate them so much hng.

Pop Virus by Gen Hoshino, great song

bye bye until next time

Word Count: 1301 words