❄️Prologue❄️

Witchcraft was created 3,000 years after magic. The first Queen wanted her daughter to be special like their heritage but she wasn't born with magic. Because of this, she asked the magic users to extract little of their essences to create a form of magic anyone can learn. This ended up being a failure and became scraped. The Queen was upset but was able to move past. But the daughter couldn't. She stole the scraped research and elaborated. She found out she needed to get the essence of a Purip (fox people) (we've heard of weirder, okay? I'm not a furry, I tolerate them as long as they don't fuck with society), a creature that started magic.

The daughter killed a local who was a Purip, with magic, and used it with the research. It was a success and named it Witchcraft, alternative magic. She showed her parents as they were enthusiastic. Because of this, they shared their research with others who wanted magic. With this, the princess became known as the Queen of Witchcraft. But not all things are as jolly as this. Ever since then, magic and witchcraft were in war, without knowing that both of the arts are related. The kingdom fell with only a few survivors, counting the Queen of Witchery. They established peace and separated.

As for the Queen, she hid and slowly, died in her own guilt...