Chapter 3: The Bottle World and the Two Lights

I found myself fallin into ground and the bottle that filled with floating weapons like ogre clubs, big hammers ,swords, cross bows and many more.

Everything here is floating except me.

I tried to break through using a hammer but it was too heavy for me to swing it.

Then after a while, I tried the other weapons that could potentially break the bottle but it didn't even make any dint from any weaponry I tried in here.

The place was a bit dim and the ground feels like pebbles or rocks that been stacked together.

I stopped for a moment, I feel so in shock that I'm hopping from bad and good scenarios in spontaneously.

"Fish, chosen ones, troll, ogre, the unknown creature, the bottle and... the Crystal!"
Then I realised the crystal wasn't on my left hand. I immediately looked around however I couldn't find it, due to the place lacking of light intensity.

I tried finding on the ground by feeling it. But it has no use I couldn't feel something sharp object that represent the crystal.

The crystal was six cornered with flat surfaces and its color was transparent white with a slight tint of gray.

"Looking for something?" An old man's voice filled the place, echoing in great distance.

"Ha! y-yes?" I jumped in surprise as I look to my surroundings but there's no one here, only the floating weapon.

"Well...What is it that you are looking for?" I turned again to see any living person or creature in here but found nothing and then two lights, blue and red, suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Ahh!.." I jumped in surprise again and this time I stumbled backwards making me fall to a lower ground of a small cleft.

"Careful young Lit." He said calmly while I closed eyes and embracing myself for the impact along the way but then I felt something familiar. I opened my eyes and I was a bit surprised that I was now floating. I was pulled gently back to my spot.

'Lit? Isn't that what the troll said to the orc?' I said to myself.

"Now, let me ask again. What is it that you are looking for?" I snapped back to reality as the blue light glows even brighter and weaker as it speak.

"A c-crystal..." I stuttered.

"Why do you want to find it?" A little girl voice said.

"Huh? Who?" I looked around.

"I'm right in front you dummy." The red light floated in front of me then began circling around my body and after that, the red light returned to it's position next to the blue light.

"A fish gave it to me. She said It could help me to find a person that I could ask to answer the questions on my mind."

"So your on a quest, I see."

"I apologise for not introducing ourselves. My name is Eald." He said. As he transformed into an old monk with three small blue gems on his wrinkled left cheek, with a long silky white beard on his chin, a colorless spectacles covering his deep blue eyes, a black with a tint of brown colour on the beads on his right hand, while his left hand making a fist pose, pressed with the other open hand and a complete yellow garment that symbolizes as a entire monk.

"and this is Yong." Eald finishes as he introduced the other light by using his right hand and then the red light transformed into a red headed girl that is wearing a traditional red Yukata with a white Spider Lily design on it, a pink Lutos flower on her left side of her head, a red gem on his right upper cheek and a big red fan designed with spider webs covering her face.

"How about you, young Lit? What's your name?" Yong added with enthusiasm. Closing the big fan revealing her red lips and white make-up with pink shaded circles both sides of her cheeks.

"Umm... "

Then silence grew as they waited for me to answer.

"Eald I think this kid is broken" she whispers.

"What's a name? And what's a Lit?" I asked.

Eald and Yong looked at me in surprise as they look each other with frown on their faces.

"Yep. He's broken. Come on Eald, let's go!" She starts walking away but Eald pulls her back by his magic.

"Well, ahem!"

"What?!"

"Don't be rude Yong"

"Ugh! this is going to be boring."

"Sigh. Then let me do the explaining then."

"A name is a sort of instrument that is used for calling on a specific individual or a thing. For example: my name is Eald and they call me by name to let me notice them that they are calling me. You could also call it a simple title that resembles your existence in this world."

"But then again since you don't have a name, we shall name you then."
She added while Eald giving a hum of agreement in return.

"How about I call you ''oddball" since you don't have a name, you're little and oddly cute." Pointing her index finger on me.

Confusion crossed on my face.

"Yong, stop fooling around." He said calmly.

"Okay okay hehe." Opening the fan then she hid her face as she giggles.

"How about I call you Lit instead?" Eald said with a smile.

Lit? What's that?

He walked a bit far from me.then starts making different pose like a true monk. As the he's fist glowed in

"Better watch him carefully twerp, his every cool doing his monk moves." She jazzed her hands.

I was getting more confused than before, then a blue mist starting to creeps around him as it travels infront of me, forming a circle.

Then he stopped making posses and started to speak.

"Go near on the circle young lit and I will tell you."

-----Authors message-----

Hey guys hope you enjoy it. On next chap history making, are you ready?

What do you think of Eald and Yong?