Chapter 2

Chin-Sun's POV: Tears start to fall down my face and I hug Taehyun first and then they all hug me. Our group hug ends and Yeonjun grabs some of my bags. "Ok Chin-Sun you ready to go." I nod my head and we walk out of the house.

"Kitten wait." I turn around and Chin-Lee runs up to me and hugs me. I hug her back, she let's go of me and I wave to all the girls. They wave back and I get into the car. I sit in the middle of Soobin and Yeonjun.

"So Chin-Sun where do you want to go first?" I look at Beomgyu. He smiles his sweet smile.

"What about the place we will be staying in." Beomgyu nods his head. We drive to the airport and Soobin and Yeonjun walk to a desk where a blond woman stood. I grabbed ahold of Taehyun's hand. He looks down at me.

"What's wrong." I look up at him.

"I'm scared of big crowds." He smiles and squeezes my hand to where I feel comfort. I look around at the faces. They where all stairing at me. Then Soobin and Yeonjun return.

"We got the tickets. Yall ready?" We all nod our heads. We start walking to the place where we give a women our tickets.

Taehyun's POV: I look down at Chin-Sun and she has terror written all over her face. She tightens her grip, I look around and alot of guys are stairing at her. I dont like the way they are looking at her.

"Taehyun-oppa how much longer until we get on the plane." I look down at her and I'm surprised that she called me oppa.

"Its ok Chin-Sun. We will be on the plane soon." She forces a smile and pays attention to where she is walking. When we fanilly reach the flight attendant. Chin-Sun gives me her ticket and I give mine and Chin-Sun's to her.

Beomgyu's POV: Chin-Sun has a death grip on Taehyun, but she looks scared so I can understand. Then Huening Kai taps me on my shoulder. "Are you happy that we adopted Chin-Sun?" I look at Huening Kai, he is smiling like an idiot.

"I'm actually really happy." I give the women my ticket and I smile. She blushes and I start walking through the walk way. Our group sits near the windows on the right. I sit next to Huening Kai. While Chin-Sun and Taehyun sit together. Soobin and Yeonjun sit next to each other.

"What do you think BTS will say about us adopting Chin-Sun?" Huening Kai asked softly. I shrug my shoulders and look out the window. What will they think? I asked myself.

Chin-Sun's POV: I clenched Mr. Snuggles in my hands(the stuff animals Chin-Lee gave me). I'm still holding hands with Taehyun. He let me sit next to the window. The coldness of the air and the excitement of the day has made me me sleepy. My eye lids get heavy and I lean my head on Taehyun's arm. Before I know it I'm in a deep sleep.

Taehyun's POV: I look down at a sleeping Chin-Sun. I smile and pat her head. Then someone taps on my shoulder. I turn around alittle and Huening Kai waves at me. I wave back, "What?" I whispered.

"Taehyun are y....." I cut him off and I put my index finger on my lips tell Huening Kai to quit down. He nods his head in understanding. I look at Beomgyu and he is alseep. Huening Kai sits back in his seat. I look out of the window and smile to myself.

Soobin's POV: Ever five minutes I would look back at Chin-Sun and check on her. Taehyun fell asleep on Chin-Sun and Chin-Sun fell asleep on Taehyun. "Why do you keep checking on Chin-Sun?" Yeonjun asked me. I look at him.

"I dont know. I just want to make sure she is ok." He nods his head. "Dont you feel protective over her?" I asked him.

"I do." We both smile and I look at Chin-Sun again.

"She seems to like stuff animals." I said out loud. I noticed it and looked at Yeonjun who is looking back at me.

"You really care about her." I nod my head.

"She was stuck in that orphanage for we dont know how long. I'm going to spoil her." I smile.

"I will too. She is our sister now." I look at him. We start holding each others hands. Then I face the front and I put in my earbuds. I start playing some music and I fall asleep.

Yeonjun's POV: Soobin leans his head on my shoulder and falls into a deep sleep. I lay my head on Soobin's. Its now getting dark outside then the flight attendant speaks over the intercom. "We will be landing in Seoul in about an hour." I put my earbuds in and I fall asleep on Soobin.

                    *30 minutes later*

Taehyun's POV: I wake up and Chin-Sun is still asleep. I see the women walk by me and I stop her. "Exuse me ma'am do you know when we will be landing." I said softly trying not to wake up Chin-Sun. She smiles.

"We will be landing in 30 minutes." She also says softly. She looks at Chin-Sun. "Is that your sister?" I nod my head. I'm glad to call her my sister. She nods and walks away. I look at Chin-Sun and she is sleeping peacefully. I see she has goosebumps so I get her a blanket, I cover her up and she smiles alittle.

"Taehyun do you have another blanket that I can borrow?" I hear Beomgyu's sleepy voice. I look at Beomgyu and he is rubbing his eyes. I get the blanket that the women gave me.

I hand it to him and I face to the front. I get my phone out and text Jung-kook.

Me: Hey we are coming back early. And we have a surprise.

I lay my phone on my leg and I feel it vibrate. I look at it and Jung-kook texted me back.

Jung-kook: Ok, cant wait to see what the surprise is.

Me: Ok we will be there soon.

He replies quick.

Jung-kook: Ok I will wake up everone.

Me: You dont have to do that.

Jung-kook: We missed yall. I'm going to do it.

Me: ok

I put my phone up and we only have 28 minutes to landing.

Jung-kook's POV: I go and wake up Tae first. "Babe wake up. TXT will be landing soon." Tae rolls over and yawns.

"I thought they wouldn't be here until August." He says sleepy.

"Yea but they are coming home early." He opens his eyes alittle and smiles at me.

"I'm going to wake everyone else up." I go to walk out but Tae grabs my wrist.

"Wait I want to go with you." Tae gets off the bed and he jumps on my back. I go and wake everyone up. Once I wake everone up we go to the living area.

"Kookie why did you wake us up so early?" Namjoon asked with sipping his coffee.

"Well TXT will be landing soon and Taehyun said they have a surprise for us." Jin sinks in his seat and leans his head on Namjoon shoulder.

Chin-Sun's POV: I feel someone taping on my shoulder and it scares me awake. I look at Taehyun who looks like he just committed a crime. "I'm sorry. I was just trying to wake you up." I smile at him then he tilts his head at me.

"Its ok." He smile and I unbuckle myself and grab Taehyun's hand. We grab our luggage and walk to the walk way. When we reached the waiting room everone sets their luggage down and stretches. Soobin walks up to me.

"Are you ok Chin-Sun?" I nod my head and smile at him. He smiles back. "Is everone ready?" I look at everone and they nod their heads.

"Can we go visit BTS first?" Taehyun asked. I look at Taehyun worried. I hope they are not a big crowd.

-

Will BTS like Chin-Sun and except her. Wait until the next chapter to find out.