Chapter 4

Taehyun's POV: The look on Chin-Sun face makes me happy. She starts to hug Hobi's neck. Her face lights up and she dose not look nerves anymore. Hobi starts talking again. "Chin-Sun you look like a cat. Like our Lil Meow Meow." Yoongi shots up.

"Don't call me that." Yoongi says.

"Lil Meow meow." Chin-Sun says in a cute voice. Then I hear Hueining Kai awing in the background.

"Ok maybe Chin-Sun can call me that." Yoongi say. Chin-Sun starts to giggle. Hobi puts Chin-Sun down and Taehyung walks up to her.

"Hello I'm Kim Taehyung, but you can call me Tae." He smiles his boxy smile and she ends up hugging him. He hugs her back. Chin-Sun release Tae and Tae moves. Yoongi comes and kneels down in front of her. Chin-sun pokes his checks and he smiles his famous gummy smile.

"Now we have two cats in the Bighit family." Namjoon said. Everyone laughs and Yoongi stands up. I let out a yawn and ever one looks at me.

"Y'all should go home and get some rest." Jin said. I look up at Jin and smile.

"Yea I'm a little sleepy too." Chin-Sun said while running her eyes. I walk back over to Chin-Sun and she grabs ahold of my hand.

"It's time for us to go home and get some rest. We will see and talk to y'all tomorrow." Soodin said while bowing to BTS. We walk out the door and Chin-Sun let's out an yawn. I look down at her then Yeonjun's comes and picks her up.

"I have her it's ok." I nod my head and get into the car. When we get home Yeonjun takes Chin-Sun to the quest room. The I head to my room. I plop on my bed and I fall into a deep sleep.

                   *The Next Morning*

Chin-Sun's POV: I wake up early in the morning. The sound of birds chirping and music playing filled the empty air. I sit up and look around the large room. I push the covers off me and I stand up. I rush out the room and I'm the only one awake.

I walk to the room that is next to mine. I open the door carefully and I see Huening Kai. I open the door more and I run into his room and jump on him. He wakes up and I start laughing.

"Chin-Sun you scared me." He laughs alittle. He looks at his clock and he signs. "You woke me up two minutes before I get up and wake the members."

"I want to help." I say excited. He looks at me and messes up my hair.

"Sure." We both smile. I get up and walk out of the room. He follows me and we walk to another room. He opens the door and it's Beomgyu's room. We walk in and Huening Kai singles me to go jump on him. I do as he said.

"WAKE UP!" I yell as I jump on the bed. Beomgyu wakes up and pulls me down and hugs me. I start to giggle and Huening Kai plops on the bed.

"Good morning early birds." Beomgyu says. I hug his neck and Soobin walks in.

"Guys it's nine in the morning and y'all screaming is not helping with me not being a morning person." Soobin rubbs his eyes and I get up and run to him. When I reach him I give him a big hug. He hugs me back and he let's go of me when Yeonjun walks in.

"Why do y'all have to be up so early?" Yeonjun asked half asleep. I smile a big smile and Taehyun walks in fully dressed. He is wearing a white shirt and a black and white button up over the shirt. And he is wearing ripped blue jeans.

"Good morning everyone."

"Taehyun!" I said excited. He smiles and I hug him. He hugs me.

"Well we see who Chin-Sun favorites." I let go of Taehyun and look at Beomgyu. I roll my eyes. "Well we should probably get dressed." I nod my head and rush off to my room.

I look through one of my bags and find a yellow pokemon shirt with a yellow skirt. I then go to the bath room and put my hair in pigtails. I walk out if the bathroom and Taehyun walks by.

"Aww you look so cute." I giggle and then someone knocks on the door. Taehyun walks down stairs and opens the door. When he opens it Hobi is standing there with a big grin on his face.

"Hello!" He looks up at me. I run down stairs and Hobi holds out his arms for me to hug him. When I hug time he picks me up like a feather. "Is it ok if I steal Chin-Sun for a little bit?"

"Yes but bring her right back." Hobi nods his head and with that me and Hobi walk towards his car.

"What are we going to be doing today." I asked.

"We will be doing g a hole lot of shopping." Hobi explained. I nod my head and he puts me down and I get into the car. I buckle up and Hobi gets into the car.

                          *At the Mall*

We finally reach the mall and Hobi parks close to the entrance. We get out and I walk over to Hobi's side. I grab his hand. "Know Chin-Sun don't let go of my hand I don't want to lose you." I  I nod my head and we start walking towards the entrance.

"Hobi she is so cute is she yours?" A women's voice is heard. I turn around and to my, amazement it's Jennie from Blackpink.