Reunion

Chin-Sun's POV: I wait in the crowd to see my brothers. It's been years since they performed, but they wrote a song together showing that they are coming back to the music industry.

I put my long blue died hair in a my hoodie. All the fans around me screaming the chant for BTS and TXT. I smile to myself, the thought of seeing the again makes me jump in joy. I feel someone grab my arm I turn my body towards who ever grabbed me.

"What are you doing here kitten?" Chin-Lee, I look at my sister confused.

"What are you doing here?" She smirks.

"I could ask you the same thing." She giggles a little, "Well I'm here because I'm a big Army and Moa, are you happy." I chuckle.

"Well they are my company family." I told her, her jaw drops and her eyes brows raise.

"A-are you serious?" I nod my head with a big smile on my face. After she snaps back to reality they lights that was lighting up the stage turns off. All the fans including me start to scream.

My heart beat start to increase. Small tears fall out of my eyes, I never thought I would be able to see them again. But if anyone knew I was here rumours would get started. I pull the hoodie over my face more.

I look at my sister and pull her sleeve a little, she looks at me. "You promise you won't tell anyone I was here." She nods her head. "Thanks unnie." I said.

"Welcome kitten." The boys walk onto the stage and all the fans go crazy. The fans scream the chant then I hear my name in the chant. My eyes widen and I look around at the fans.

"We are glad everyone could make it tonight but sadly Sun couldn't make it tonight. But tomorrow night please go support her on her 8th anniversary." Soobin's speaks into his mic.

I smile at his words, I still can't believe that I have been singing for eight years tomorrow. I play with the lip ring in my lip. "Your nervous." I look at my sister.

"No I'm not." I said getting up from my seat. She gets up from hers too and follows me.

"Yes you are, I haven't known you for thirteen years." She says catching up to me. She puts her hand on my shoulder and stops me. I look around at the many faces looking at us.

"Let's talk somewhere were there ain't so many people." She nods her head and with that we walk out of the room where the concert was happing.

"Now tell me what's wrong." She commanded. I take a deep breath, he head tilts to the left a little.

"Tomorrow you know is my 8th anniversary as a singer." She nods her head, "I'm nervous because of the fact that a lot of big kpop groups are going to be there."

"Chun!"

"Shh, no one needs to know I'm here."

"Listen if they don't like you, they're nuts." I giggle at her comment. "Kitten you're going to do amazing." I smile and she hugs me. I hug her back then she let's me go. "Now I'm going to go enjoy the concert." She starts to walk away from me.

"Are you coming?" I look at her and shake my head. "Ok good night kitten." She walks back into the large room were all the screaming and music is coming from.

*The Next Day*

I get up really early the next morning. I rush to my closet and grab a pair of gray sweat pants and a gray hoodie. I quickly put my shoes and socks on. I then run out of my room. I get to the BigHit Entertainment building and rush insides it's doors.

As soon as I walk in I'm greeted by my favorite makeup artists. "Sun, you are early." I smile at Leehyung.

"Yeah I wanted to be early today, it's a big day." She smiles back at me.