Chapter fourty-five.

Six months later.
Meredith's Pov.

Today I was marrying my best friend, the love of my life, the woman of my dreams. This was going to be the perfect day I knew it. I wasn't really big on weddings, but Addison made me want to walk down an aisle. Cristina came down for the wedding with Burke, along with Callie and Arizona.

"Are you ready for your big day?" Lexie asked. She was my maid of honor, then the bridesmaids were Arizona, Amelia, and Cristina. Addison's Bridesmaids were Naomi, Charlotte, Violet, and Callie. Naomi was her maid of honor.

"I couldn't be more ready if I tried" I said happily.

"You and Addison are so lucky to have found each other" She replied.

"My beautiful girls!" My mother cried. She pulled me and Lexie in for a group hug. I invited my dad to the wedding; I even asked if he would give me away. I asked my mother to as well.

"It's almost show time!" My father said. "Are you ready to get married?" He asked.

"Yeah I am" I said. I had a smile bigger that anything spread across my face. Music started playing and I knew that was our cue to start walking. Addison's bridesmaid were up on the alter along with mine. First the maids of honor walked up, then the flower girl. After Zola walked up it was Addison's turn, then me. Everyone stood as we walked up.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join the lives of Meredith Catherine Grey and Addison Adrianne Forbes Montgomery" the marriage officiant said. "Have you ladies prepared your vows?"he asked.

"Yes, do you want to go first?" I asked. Addie nodded.

"I promise to give you the best of myself. I promise to respect and trust you as your own person and to realize that your interests, desires and needs are no less important than my own" she said. She paused for a moment. "I promise to share with you my time and attention and to bring joy, strength and imagination to our relationship" she said. A smile beamed across her face.

"That was beautiful" I said.

"Are you ready to say your vows?" The officiant asked. I nodded.

"Addison, 13 years ago you captured my head by being exactly who you are. The most loving, compassionate,and sensitive person I have ever known. You have been my very best friend through the good and the bad. You have been the reason that I smile and our have given comfort beyond measure when I've cried. You have believed in me when no one else would, and you have shown me how to love with passion, purity, and unconditional acceptance. I'm not sure if it lifetime is long enough to return all you have given me, but I promise the rest of my days I'll spend by your side" I said.

"Okay, Repeat after me. I Addison Forbes Montgomery, take you Meredith Grey, to be my lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and in health, as long as I shall live" he said.

"I Addison Forbes Montgomery, take you Meredith Grey, to be my lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and in health, as long as I shall live" Addison said not a best to short.

"Meredith" He said.

"I Meredith Grey , take you Addison Forbes Montgomery , to be my lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and in health, as long as I shall live" I said.

"Now m, is there anyone who strongly believes these two should not be together, say it now or forever hold your peace" the officiant said. Nobody spoke up. "Do you Meredith, Take Addison to be your wife?" He asked.

"I do!" I said.

"Do you Addison take Meredith to be your wife?"

"I do" she said happily.

"I herby pronounce you wife and wife, you may kiss the brides!" He said happily. We leaned in and kissed each other passionately. The kiss lasted at least ten seconds. When we pulled away everyone cheered.

That is our story, but it isn't over yet. There will be more for you to learn about us.

The final A/N:
I want to clear up that I got these vows from the internet so they do not belong to me. I absolutely love this chapter, it is so far the best I have ever written. I hope that you enjoyed reading this story because I enjoyed writing it. I will start working in the second part if the story soon

~Caio 👋🎊

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙙 &𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 🎉