One

At a small town, a couple consisting of a drunkard husband and a fragile-looking woman have their first child, which although accidental, the mother pushes as hard as she can, wanting to see her baby.

"Push ma'am push I can see the head"

The lady gives a big grunt before inhaling and pushing as hard as she possibly can. A smile appears on the doctor's face.

"It's a boy"

5 years later

The boy looks down at his feet sadly, as he gets laughed at once again by his peers

"Hahaha, Y/N doesn't have a single toy because he's a loser" a few boys mock him as he gets thrown around like a bag between the kids at the playground.

"Hahaha, Y/N is so poor he can't afford to get a single toy to play with" the leader of the gang laughs and shoves Y/N harder, leading to the little boy falling hard on his butt.

Y/N just sits the, sobbing quietly as the kids around him keep on laughing.

"Ya! let him be!" he hears from behind him. Turning around, he takes notice of a girl, she looks around his age and has the looks of a young model.

"It's not his fault he doesn't have any toys"

Y/N looks down once again, prepared to get laughed at due to the famous personas his parents have around the small town. "Drunkard father, Abused mother"

Surprisingly, the girl reaches down and grabs Y/N's hand and helps him up smiling kindly at him.
"He can play with me instead"

The shy boy follows the girl as she drags him, trying to ignore the mockery behind him.

"Hahaha, Y/N is playing with a girl"

After they get further away from the little gang, the girl sits down on a bench and signals the boy to follow suit.

"I'm sorry for involving you in this, it won't happen again" Y/N apologises and starts to shuffle away, before feeling a hand grab his own.

"Hey! I said I'd play with you, so don't run off on me" he turns around to see the girl staring at his eyes, determined to keep him there. Finally giving in, Y/N sighs and sits down.

"Good boy. My name is Shin Yuna, just call me Yuna. I'm 6, so I think I am your noona"

Y/N widens his eyes slightly, as he realises THE Shin Yuna is talking to him. He heard that there was a girl that everybody in her class liked and that she was stunning.

"I-I'm Kim Y/N, I am 5 years old, Yuna noona" he stutters before looking down at his feet again.

"Just noona is fine, Y/N ah"

He nods slowly before mumbling to himself "Noona"

Yuna grabs one of her barbies out of a bag and gives another one to Y/N before starting to move her one around.

Y/N, being too shy and grateful for her help, stays silent and goes along with her plan, while cursing in his head.

Here goes my dignity