Five

After moving in with his Aunt, Y/N starts 'working' at her company as a child model. His Aunt is the CEO of JE Models, a modelling and fashion focused company known across South Korea.

During the time inside the business, Y/N discovers his passion, he discovers that he loves to sing and dance, especially the latter.

Y/N's Aunt makes the risky decision to pay trainers to prepare and get Y/N a debut in the K-POP industry, under the company name of JE Entertainment.

With the help of all the trainers and the support from his Aunt, Y/N grows to become an amazing dancer, vocalist and rapper while also working as a model.

At the small age of 15, Y/N finally gets to debut, he writes his own lyrics, produces his own songs and choreographs his own dances. Y/N films the music video for his debut track "Closer"

"Closer" is a slow and sentimental song Y/N wrote about his hard work and how during his training, all he could think about was how much closer he was to debut.

Now, Y/N is on stage, performing for the very first time.

"I'm getting closer
Closer to my dreams~"

Y/N finishes off while looking at the camera, smiling from ear to ear as he waves towards it.

After getting the signal telling him that he can go, Y/N lets out a big sigh as he wipes off a bit of sweat from the side of his face.

Y/N was really nervous when first stepping on the stage, but somehow, the moment the music started to play, he felt at ease, as though he was meant to be there.

He starts walking off towards the backstage, where he is met with a pair of arms.

"Oh my god, Y/N. You did amazing baby"

His aunt hugs him tightly as the backstage crew can't help themselves but chuckle.

They stay there, hugging, for a few more seconds before she lets him go, in which Y/N returns with a small smile.

Finally free, Y/N starts walking out as some other idols start coming in, preparing for their own performance. Y/N bows to the fellow rookies "MCND", before walking off through the corridor, looking at each door for his name.

Being new there, Y/N totally forgot where his room is, while looking through the names, he encounters very familiar ones.

BTS, MCND, Winner, ITZY

Oh yes, ITZY. Y/N knows about Yuna, they've called and even went out to get a drink once or twice ever since he moved to Seoul.

He was more than shocked when he got the news that his only childhood friend was a trainee at The JYP Entertainment.

Kim Y/N

"Finally" Y/N thinks as he opens the door to re-discover the messy state he left his room in.

Sighing to himself, Y/N closes the door and starts cleaning and packing his stuff, singing his own songs while doing so.

"Hold me tighter between your arms
Take me with you, no one will know
Hold me forever, and never let go"

When he is nearly finished, Y/N hears a slight knock on the door. Thinking that it must be his Aunt, he mentions towards the door.

"Come in"

However, the door stays closed. In fact, whoever is on the other side, knocks once again. Y/N gets up, wondering why his Aunt isn't opening the door. Did he maybe lock it by accident?

Opening the door, Y/N starts to question his Aunt.

"Why didn't you open I said c-"

He cuts himself off when he doesn't see his Aunt in front of him. Instead, a pretty looking girl stands there, shyly looking down at the floor.

"Y/N ssi? C-Can I please get an autograph?'

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Please vote, share and comment so I may get more motivated to update more.

Also, I'm not sure who to make the girl be so, please comment down some underaged ( 15 - 19 ) female idols.

++ I'll be making so that the legal Adult in my story needs to be 20 years old Western age.