Three

WARNING:

This chapter contains abusive and sensitive content/behaviour

1 year later

The door flies open, and with a big thud, Y/N's mother falls inside the living room, followed by a tall man.

"You bitch! you can't do anything right!"

The man, Y/N's dad, gets a hold of the woman's arm and yanks, throwing her harshly against the wall.

Y/N witnesses this, watching as his mother gasps for air, trying to crawl away. But to no avail, his dad keeps on hitting and throwing her around like a sack.

Wanting to help his mother, Y/N starts walking up to her, getting noticed by his drunk father, go kicks him on the stomach, pushing him onto the floor.

"Bastard kid, stay out of this or you'll get a share of the beating!"

The look and the shouting coming from his father terrifies the young Y/N who starts to cry furiously. Y/N still tries to move to help him, mum, as his father keeps on hitting, but he is too scared of the man standing in front of him. Y/N is petrified, he is too frightened to go against his father.

Too scared to stay there, Y/N remembers what Yuna mentioned over a year ago.

"Knock on the window. I'll save you Y/N"

Remembering this, he dashes off, quickly making his way out by the back door as fast as his tiny little legs can go, tears running down his face.

Y/N drives forward, his feet hitting the cold pavement as the moon lights the streets. His face shows determination, a single goal of making his way to a certain someone's house as fast as possible.

Arriving at his destination, Y/N knocks lightly against the window, seeing nothing but darkness on the other side.

Suddenly, a face appears closer to the glass, the moon shining against it, showing the little face of Shin Yuna, the only person Y/N has learned to trust.

The girl looks confused for a second, before taking notice of the tears running down the boy's face. Yuna reaches up and unlocks the giant window, opening it enough to fit Y/N through.

"Oh my god, Y/N?! What's wrong?!" she questions worriedly as she grabs his arm and pulls him inside, before closing the window.

Y/N is kneeling down on the floor in front of Yuna, too ashamed to say what happened, too ashamed to tell his best friend that he was a man enough to confront his dad.

Not answering the questions, Y/N wraps his arms around Yuna's legs, hugging them tightly as he cries furiously, the tears flowing out of hid eyes like a waterfall.

"Shhh, my parents will hear Y/N ah" Yuna caresses the top of his head gently as she speaks with a velvet voice, trying to calm the younger boy.

"N-Noona, I-I-I couldn't d-do it" he cries more, hugging tighter against her legs, his cries getting muffled.

Yuna looks down at him and a look of sadness covers her face before she reaches down and strains, lifting him up a bit, dragging him to her bed.

Just letting her do whatever, Y/N follows suit, laying on the bed, his head resting on her lap as he cries some more.

Caressing his head gently, Yuna lets the boy cry more, making sure her lap muffles the sound.

The whole night goes on like that, until Y/N finally falls asleep, leaving Yuna in a weird position.

Deciding not to accidentally wake Y/N up, she bows down slightly, kissing the sleeping boy's cheek before leaning against the bed's head and closing her eyes.

"Don't worry Y/N, noona is here for you"