Fifteen

M A H A

Page 1

I. This Non-Disclosure Agreement, hereinafter known as the 'Agreement' created on _______ day of _______________, 20__, is by and between Yusha Azlan Zaber, hereinafter known as '1st Party' and Maha Ifa Ayat, hereinafter known as '2nd Party', and collectively known as the Parties.

II. WHEREAS, this Agreement is created for the purpose of preventing the unauthorized disclosure of confidential and proprietary information. The Parties agree as follows:

III. TYPE OF AGREEMENT:

Mutual- This Agreement shall be Mutual, whereas, the parties shall be prohibited from disclosing confidential and proprietary information that is to be shared between one another.

IV. RELATIONSHIP. The Party A's relationship to Party B shall be described as ____________ and Party B's relationship to Party A shall be described as _____________.

V. DEFINITION. For the purpose of this Agreement, the term 'Confidential Information' shall include, but not be limited to, documents, records, information and data (whether verbal, electrical or written), drawings, sketches, photos and other information associated to the other Party.

However, Confidential Information does not include:

(a) information generally available to the public;

(b) information rightfully in the possession of the Parties prior to signing the Agreement.

VI. PERIOD OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-USE. Party A should keep all the confidential information related to Party B under strict confidence and vice versa for as long as the latter Party wants. Penalties can be imposed if confidential information is leaked without proper consent.

VII. THE CONSEQUENCES OF A CONFIDENTIALITY BREACH. A breach of confidentiality could result in sizeable compensation pay-outs or legal action, depending on the scale of the breach.

VIII. THIS AGREEMENT IS VALID FOR THREE MONTHS PERIOD, STARTING ON THE DAY THE INVOLVED PARTIES HAVE SIGNED. IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY TERMINATE ONCE THE TIME EXPIRES.

NAME: YUSHA AZLAN ZABER

SIGNATURE:___________________________

NAME: MAHA IFA AYAT

SIGNATURE:___________________________

Page 2

1. The 2nd party has willingly volunteered to bear all adversities on behalf of her family that the CASE may bring about in exchange they face no affliction because of IT.

2. The two Parties should keep their interactions strictly professional at all times while the INVESTIGATION on the CASE is on progress.

3. The 1st Party pledges to maintain the other Party's full safety against all circumstances as long as it is within his ability while the INVESTIGATION on the CASE is on progress.

4. Both the Parties are prohibited from inflicting any sort of harm upon THEMSELVES while the INVESTIGATION on the CASE is on progress. This includes, but is not limited to, consumption of drugs, alcoholic drinks, illegal or unprescribed medicine; physical injury; etc.

5. The Parties are in a need-to-know basis. Neither Party should withhold ANY information which is likely to benefit the INVESTIGATION. If, for instance, Party A, fails to apprise Party B of a crucial piece of information, the formal shall be indebted to the latter until Party A repays it in the way Party B wants.