GENCY FLUFF

This episode will be dedicated to Genji and Mercy fluffs on their date UWU

Genji's POV
I am excited for my date with Angela although it is not our first date, I still have to give a good impression...especially since today I am going to meet her parents (DUN DUN DUUUUUN)
I dressed up for the formal party she had invited me to and I thought I looked nice enough and decided to ask Anija (Hanzo) if I didn't overdid it. "ANIJAAAAAAAA" a few seconds of silence "WHAT" he was still getting ready in front of the mirror "Anija, is this fine?." It took a moment for him to turn around "Oh Genji, I don't think you've ever dressed this nice for someone"

" It took a moment for him to turn around "Oh Genji, I don't think you've ever dressed this nice for someone"

I smiled "Well, Angela is something else" he chuckled and said that we were about to leave. We left in the limo so that all of us could fit in, we picked up Jesse first since he lived nearby and they made a reservation at a restaurant nearby. As Hanzo got off he turned around and said "Genji, good luck on your date and don't say anything stupid in front of her parents" we chuckled and they left... and now it was Angela. After we arrived at her house, I immediately noticed that her mom had arrived from work, and guessing on her uniform, she worked as a doctor. I got off the vehicle and greeted her mom, she smiled happily "aww... are you Angela's boyfriend's, because you're so cute" given on our size difference, she was taller than me. "Come on in, Angela must be waiting for you and your..." her eyes widen as she didn't notice the limo before and Bob lowered the window and saluted at the doctor who waved awkwardly and she opened the door to gesture me in "Honey I'm home, and look who's here" she said, what seemed to be Angela's father and brother came into the room giving glares at me "yo" I said politely, the dad gestured me in a room which I guess it's 'the talk' (not the  sex type of talk, more like the girlfriends dad type of talk) he had said deeply despite his civil and well kept appearance "Now, you are going to be the surge protector of my daughter when I'm not around, if you can take my son down, you will be able to protect her good" what seemed to be Angela's brother was grinning, and I accepted the challenge despite being a trained assassin it took me about five seconds to have him down which would usually take me one "wow, you put up a good fight there" the dad seemed pleased and the brother seemed to be quite annoyed "go on, you can take her...but wear protection" my face flushed as I left the room to be met up with Angela in her nice white dress, my eyes widen and glimmered as she just snickered "we should go Genji, the party has just begun" I nodded in agreement, we headed out the door and her eyes widened as she saw the limo "Genji this party is not THAT formal, you shouldn't have" I chuckled as I summarized my stupidity quietly and led her to the car, I held her hand as she got in the backseat, and I hurriedly got in through the other way to make sure she doesn't wait for me too long (imagine Genji made a very high jump and hopped over the limo to the other side as if it was nothing) "oh" Angela seemed surprised and impressed at the same time and I sat down next to her.

On the way there

We had been riding for a few minutes now and I've just stared at her beauty until I realized she has been staring at me too 'boop' she booped nose...OH GOD SHE BOOPED MY NOSE my face turned a billion times more red and I was sort of freaking out, she noticed and started laughing, and so did I, I felt comfortable around her like I can finally act as myself around people I'm dating which I usually don't and I felt relieved that it was Angela. After we arrived, I quickly unbuckled my seatbelts and hopped over the vehicle again to open Angela's door before she even unbuckled, she giggled and I offered my hand out to her and she used it to stand up. Everyone was staring, but mainly because they were staring at the limo, it wasn't a party for crazy rich asians (lol) but just a formal party in general, Angela saw her friend and greeted her a hally birthday, her friend seemed about 10 years older than Angela did but that was probably because of how smooth Angela's face seems and made me blush "Hello Min, this is my boyfriend Genji" she hugged me in and I waved awkwardly "Hello Genji welcome to my party, please feel yourself comfy" ugh this seems like a Hanzo type party that was way out of my style, but Angela seemed to have made it better. We went and grabbed some food, they're more like snacks but it's something, I grabbed an uhh... whatever this was

And decided that this Hanzo snack was pretty good so I grabbed another one, Angela approached me with whatever she was holding and said "try some"

I chewed on some and my face went wide as I never realized that Hanzo foods are great in flavor. I started talking to Angela about things like "what is your favorite hobby" or "what do you want to be in the future" but her next question caught me off guard "what was your past like" my face went blank, I COULDN'T TELL HER THAT I AM A TRAINED ASSASSIN so I had to come up with something partly true "I am a trained assassin- I mean uhh... I used to live in Hanamura Japan" she chuckled a little, wait was she okay with this "Genji, I already know that you and Hanzo are trained assassins, or were related to a yakuza, or even know what your father did." I looked a little down for me lying to her "but Genji, it is okay since I know you wanted to keep that part because it would scare me, but honestly it makes me feel more safe" I hugged her tightly and sighed "thank you Angela" I may have hugged her too tight since one of her pins stabbed me and I bleed a little blood "I-I" "GENJI DON-" "I NEED HEALING."

Meanwhile at the shimada residency
"Ah Hanz I'm about to cum" Jesse moaned loudly as Hanzo was bouncing on him"AH~ DARLIN."

This episode was a little different since it was about Genji and Angela, and I hope you liked it UwU.