Mission-Last Episode

Hanzo's POV
I woke up with my ass sore I was not at my house, nor was I in Jesse's room "ngh" I groaned in a bit of a pain a headache perhaps? I guess I drank last night and had sex with Jesse, but where am I?. It did not matter to me what had happened last night, since I was in the comfort for Jesse's hairy chest and snuggled myself even more closer to him. I took a look around the room and it was white and blue for the most part until my eyes landed on the Overwatch logo in display of the TV I'm in Overwatch My worries had stopped since I snuggled with Jesse once again and fell asleep since the sun still hasn't come out completely. I woke up again, and this time Jesse was awake as well "g'mornin Darlin, how'd you sleep" he gave me a wink and my face flushed "I-I slept well, good morning Jesse" he gave me a kiss and not long after, we heard a voice "good morning agents McCree and ShimadaTwo, I am Athena, and commander morrison has requested for you two to meet him up after eating breakfast. Enjoy your day" a female robotic voice spoke and Jesse got up, I was going to get up until HE picked me up bridal style with me pouting in his arms since I know he won't let go and barrages me with kisses, me still being pouty for him carrying me. We had changed and arrived at the cafeteria and Jesse finally set me down.

Earlier
"Jesse, can you put me down now" hanzo was saying angrily "no darlin" Jesse now put Hanzo on his shoulders, smacked his butt and started dressing Hanzo while he was still being carried by the slightly taller mad on his shoulders.

Hanzo's POV
We had a nice breakfast, and while we were on our way to the office, we happened to pass by a garage that caught my eye, a giant pink robot "why would Overwatch make something like this?." Hanzo asked and Jesse got nervous since Hanzo doesn't know "well darlin', you'll see soon enough" Hanzo had a bit of worriedness on his face now and Jesse did not seem to like that. After They got in commander Morrison's small meeting, he offered for Jesse and Hanzo to sit down. Hanzo had looked around the room and saw some familiar faces like Ana, Lena, and Hanna (their names sound alike) WAIT, LENA AND HANNA "Darlin, these people are also in Overwatch and has been in it for a while" Hanzo had made himself comfortable as they greeted each other and already knew each other, so no need for introduction. The room has now gotten a little more serious "now kids" the commander has started "this will be your first mission, so it won't be the hardest. We have been needed in a case to find remaining omnics near a city and we want YOU guys to find them. There should be about five of them, report ANY suspicious activity to each other" we all nodded . "Great, the ship should leave in about three hours."

Hanzo's POV
For the mission it had been Me, Ana, Hannah, Jesse, Lena, and the commander himself (I know it's a bad team comp of only having one healer and one tank) "alright everybody, let's start coming aboard" Jack had stated and everyone was going inside. Of course me and Jesse sat next to each other, Hannah went to pick up her giant pink robot and she was playing games on her mobile, Ana was drinking her tea, and the commander was teaching Lena how to fly with her being the copilot. "Alright team the flight will take about two hours, make yourselves comfortable. Any questions, please ask Ana." He headed back to the pilot seat and the engine started, and the ship has sailed (XD).

McCree's POV
Soon after the plane (yes, he calls it plane) took off, Hanzo rested his head on my shoulder and I likely kissed his head, Ana and D.va we're giggling and Ana opened her mouth "there is nothing more satisfying than seeing young love" then she fist bumped D.va and I turned red, with Hanzo already fast asleep so I put my hat over my eyes and I passed out as well. The lights were dim until they started shining and we heard Lena over the PA "AHOY EVERYONE, we have arrived" it woke me up, but Hanzo jumped very high and I chuckled a bit, with Hanzo lightly hitting my arm "sorry Darlin, but that's Lena" he sighed, rubbed his eyes, and looked active as if he didn't fell asleep. After Jack instructed us to split into two with Hanzo, Lena, and him and then theres Me, Ana, and D.va.

Hanzo's POV
We split up and not five minutes go by and we heard Jesse over our earpieces "we already found two and took them out" Jack looked pleased "good job you three" and we continued. "HEY LOVE, so have you and Jesse...you know" she gave two winks "no Lena, we haven-" I get interrupted by Jack "of course they had, and Hanzo here could be heard by the neighbors" Lena looked cheerful "congrats love" she patted my shoulder and I gave Jack the death stare, and he stared at me with much more intimidation and I looked away defeatedly damn, how can he be scary? I thought.

Jesse's POV
We were still walking, well more like sitting on the Meka's weapon (kind of like her victory pose)

Until she started talking, slightly spinning the Meka "So Jesse, have you and Hanzo done it" Ana laughs and answers for me "ah yes, Jack told me that Hanzo is quite the loud one" my face flushed as d

Until she started talking, slightly spinning the Meka "So Jesse, have you and Hanzo done it" Ana laughs and answers for me "ah yes, Jack told me that Hanzo is quite the loud one" my face flushed as d.va laughs shaking the Meka and we heard something, it sounded like a giant machine "hey dad, we hear something unpleasant, you should come and check it out *beep*" I sent them our location as we got off D.va. We had finally seen it, it was about fifteen feet, it looked like a threat and started shooting at us, but luckily D.va was absorbing all the bullets "HOW DO WE TAKE THEM OUT YOU GUYS" D.va asked with tiredness, I examined the robot and it was until I saw an arrow sticking out of a red glowing ball, the robot looked like it was malfunctioning but it wasn't enough. I turned around and saw the others, with Lena sipping in and distracting it with her velocity and pistols, D.va was taking all the hits, and the rest of us kept shooting at it. After we shot it countless times, it looked like it was about to explode and D.va turned around and picked up Ana and Hanzo so that they would go faster and taken behind a wall, however I was unfortunate enough to not hide quickly and my left arm stocked out only for me to feel massive pain in it and the world turned dark. "Come on we'll lose him" I saw Ana and Angela rushing me in a small transporter and Hanzo followed behind crying, I noticed pain and I saw where it was coming from, I looked at my left arm, saw that half of it was missing and Ana injected me with something for me to pass out. I had woken up with Hanzo resting his head on my laps, I reached for him and saw that I had a robotic arm, I jumped and woke Hanzo up with red eyes "oh Jesse" he gave me a bunch of kisses and I had to push him away, looking at my arm "what... happened Darlin" he cried again and explained what had happened with the explosion. "It's okay Darlin, it won't change me" he snuggled his head closer to mines "it won't change me either Jesse, I love you" I smiled "I love you too darlin"

WOOOOOOO that's it for this book, I enjoyed this so much and will keep making McHanzo books, since I already have a few in mind and was hoping if you would want to read them.

I have also created another McHanzo, and I suggest you go and check that one out

THANK YOU FOR READING