vol.4~

i went into the kitchen and saw the time read "8:56." i heard footsteps approaching and i felt arms wrap around my waist. "you so damn short." he says laughing in the crook of my neck. "nigga suck my dick and move yo breath stank." i said pushing him and waving in front of my nose. he laughed as he ran down the hallway to go brush his teeth.

i put on some music to cook to. he came back into the kitchen and kept trying to sneak food. "boy i have a knife in my hand and if you touch another piece of bacon i will stab you." i say holding the knife up. "ight mamas calm down i won't touch no more bacon til the food is done." he said smirking. "good." i say finishing cutting up the fruit. "i'll just have some fruit instead." he says going for the watermelon i just cut up. "JAHKING PUT IT DOWN!" i say as i had my back turned to him, focusing on the pancakes. "let me eat." he says reaching for a plate and a cup. "nah cuz you tryna eat up all the food." i say turning off the stove and filling up my plate. he fills up his plate and puts it on the table and fills our cups up with water. "who's saying grace, me or you?" he asks sitting down across from me. "i'll say it." i say as i grab his hands and pray over the food. "amen" we say in unison as we start to eat.

"what's the plans for today?" i ask wiping my mouth with a napkin. "sit at home and sleep?" he asks. "how about six flags?" i ask. it's been a good lil minute since we've been there. after minutes of us declining each other's aideas he finally came up with one i could agree with. "how about we go to florida for the rest of the week?" he asks. "well we better start packing now, that's a 6 hour drive" i say standing up to throw away my napkin.

he puts both of our dishes in the sink and cleans them while i straighten up the table and head to my room to pack. i packed 2 bathing suits, 7 outfits, which consisted of: 4 crop tops, 2body suits, a t-shirt, 4 pairs of shorts, 2 skirts, and a pair of jeans. i was almost done packing when i felt like i was missing something. i couldn't figure out what it was that i was missing but i knew i was gonna remember it later on.