vol.8~

i finally was able to walk straight enough to the point where people didn't know that i got fucked a few hours ago. we got bored from driving around, going into stores so we decided to go to the boardwalk. the sun was setting soon so we decided to take pictures while on the boardwalk.

after the sunset we bought lanterns from a shop near us. not for not cute coupley shit. we bet on our lanterns. this is a lantern race nigga! we lit up our lanterns up and pushed them up into the air . his went a lie bit further than mine. "nigga you cheated, with yo long ass arms." i say pushing him slightly. he just laughed. we watched them til the wind started to pick up and i yawned.

normally i wouldn't be tired around this time but for some reason i'm lacking energy. as we had back to the car my stomach starts to growl. "aye tell yo stomach to shut the fuck up with that loud shit." he says putting on his seatbelt and starting the car. "nigga shut the fuck up and take me to chick-fil-a, i'm craving chicken." i say rubbing my stomach in hunger. "shutcho pregnant ass up." he says laughing and pulling out the parking lot. "bitch shut up i ain't pregnant, i'm just hungry." i say waving him off. "bitch i nutted in you  fuck you mean you ain't pregnant." he says looking at me as we stopped at a red light. "fuck you just say?" i asked him kinda shocked. "I. Nutted. In. You. Mamas." he says mockingly. i stare at him as the light turns green. "we're gonna be the best parents EVER." i say smiling as we pulled up to chick-fil-a.