Ch. 4

Choosing clothes pt. 2 w/ Annabeth, Percy, and Jason
Percy POV
Dancing queeeen young and sweeeeet

I jumped around my cabin while singing along to Dancing Queen by ABBA. Annabeth was dying of laughter and Jason was recording while dancing along with me.

"C'mon Wise Girl dance with us. You know you want to."

"Jackson if you think I'm doing that you must really have a seaweed brain."

"ONLY SEVENTEEEEN!" Jason was now belting out the lyrics while singing into a burrito she probably found in my mini fridge.

"Guys we have to focus. This may be my only chance to give the BOTH of you a makeover without you being able to protest."

I stroked my chin, "Well when you put it that way..." I grabbed a hairbrush and took a deep breath, "DANCING QUEEEEEN!"

We put the song on repeat just because we could Jason and I plopped down next to Annabeth on the bed who was typing away on his phone.

"Watcha doin'?"

"Sending the video I took of you two to the group chat."

"Don't. You. Dare."

"Too late."

I heard the outgoing message noise and moments later my phone pinged and lit up. I looked at Jason and she looked like she was regretting her life's choices. Slowly I reached for my phone and unlocked it. Sure enough when I opened the group chat the video started playing. Not too long after that, the responses came flooding in.

Fire Bender: LMAO!!!!🤣 Dudes Neeks is literally ROTFL 😂 send help!

P: Wasn't that funny😣

Prank Buddy: Yes it was😆 I was in the middle of doing Nico's hair when he watched it and fell to the ground laughing. I'm dead😂 you should start a band

Fire Bender: I'll provide the special effects!

P:😑

"Ghost King" Neeks: Can't breath need air🤣🤣

My Bro: Is Nico seriously dying laughing??!?! How is no one acknowledging this?

Prank Buddy: Yup and it's actually a calming melodic laugh.

Future Wife❤️😍💍: You're welcome for the video 😂. We should get back to what we were doing.

P: Fineeee😩

I put my phone down as looked at Annabeth who was pulling open a huge trunk of clothes she had brought over for Jason and I to try on.

"Alright bo... ladies time to pick your aesthetic."

"I want blue."

"I don't have any preferences."

"Well just look through the trunk to see what you like and I'll be sitting on the beanbag to judge your looks."