Prologue

Region: REDACTED
Location: SCP home site
Time: 21:56
Target: SCP 8701(you)
Threat level: Keter.
The camera's turn on in one of the hundreds of hallways in the SCP foundation only for a blur to run past as gunshots and yelling echoed. The camera slowly panned over only to see 7 corpses of guards lying on the ground blood staining the white floor below them. Static would transition over to the outside of the facility to show a wall of guards and tanks aimed at the wall. This Camera would pan towards said wall as a tall muscular being stood in the hole it made its yellow eyes staring at the guards. Before anyone would open fire the figure would shrink and become slender though the muscles still prominent before the being fell over revealing to be a boy, no more then 13 with a tranq in his back from one of the guards who watched over the boy and actually kinda treated him like a son. That man's name was Shawn aka Maddog as was printed out on one of his many dog tags he wore around his neck.
Shawn: "Alright who decided it was a good idea to trick him into thinking I died?" None of the other soldiers said anything they just kept there sights set on the SCP. "Fine don't talk then. I'll find out myself later." Shawn said a sigh, he really didn't want to put the kid back in his containment. But it was his job. He grabbed the boy by his shock collar that had a bullet hole in it, showing that one of the guards tried to trigger it without the remote. He brought the boy back to his containment cell and took off his collar. By the time he got back the boy was holding the tranq dart in his hands looking it over while on his bed.
Y/n: "I went berserk again didn't I..." He said not taking his eyes off the dart.
Shawn:" I'm afraid so kiddo. All that work for them to let you be downgraded to Euclid class entity only for this to happen. " He would put the collar on the boy's neck giving it a little test shock that made his head jerk. But the boy didn't mind it, Shawn always went easy on him even when disciplining him for killing another soldier." It's gonna be a few more months before they even reconsider lowering you class. But I'm sure they'll get to it eventually. " He gave the boy a reassuring smile as the kid returned it crushing the tranq dart into dust." Get some sleep kid. Tomorrow your being tested against 682."
Y/n:"Again? Didn't I throw it around so much it couldn't stand?"
Shawn:" Yeah but that was several months ago. It's healed since then. Now rest up you got a long day ahead of you tomorrow." With that he closed the door as the entire room went black and the boy went to bed with a small green energy orb lighting up the room enough for him to feel comfortable to sleep.
[4 years later) Y/n POV
Finally after a long 4 years of testing and keeping my cool, somehow, they finally lowered my threat class to safe well kinda. I had to listen to everything Shawn said obviously but I'd still sometimes get treated as a Keter by the new troops. Shawn usually let me wander around some of the halls where I'd make frequent stops to some of my other Safe SCP buddy's like 999. That little guy was the best at cheering me up when I felt even a little upset. Within the years that I was able to walk around I pretty much mapped out the entire facility except for one place. I'd always stand out the door looking through the small peephole to see only female scientists and guards in the room along with the familiar yellow Euclid sign with SCP-166 next to it. Every other time I've been to another SCP lab it was a mix of both genders and the suspense was killing me to see who or what 166 was.
Shawn: "Hey kiddo." He'd yell from the hall before walking up to me, I'd turn to him and pretty much had to look down at him to look him in the eyes "You know you can't go in there, it's too dangerous for males to go in there due to the SCP's ability."
Y/n:" What even is 166 anyway?"
Shawn: "Sorry bud can't tell ya. But c'mon we get a brawl going on between some D-class personal that they want to test you against." I smiled somewhat sadistically, I loved dealing with the D-class personell. They gave me some amusement and I wouldn't get punished if I broke one in half both metaphorically and literally.
Y/n:" Alright I'll deal with them myself, but I want some information about 166 afterwards."
Shawn: " We'll see what happens kid." We both walked off towards the cafeteria where several cameras turned on to show me walking through the door.
SCP 166 Pov]
Scientist 1:" Hey another D-class brawl. Think there gonna send 8701 in there again?"
Scientist 2:" Oh no doubt about it. He might as well be a guard here with how well he can handle riots."
Guard 4:" Shame he can't come down here with his personal guard. They're probably the best two people in this entire facility to work with."
Guard 1:" What's so good about a jacked up SCP that looks like a teenager, doesn't anyone remember he can blow this place up at will?"
Guard 2:" True but I don't think he'd do that with Shawn around him especially with that shock collar. I remember when he nearly escaped 4 years ago, if he wanted to destroy this place he would of a long time ago." They were talking about him again. 8701. The friendliest yet most dangerous SCP's in this base, there were times when they wouldn't shut up about him and occasionally I'd get to see what he looked like through security camera feed that showed up on one of their monitors. I could hear them but they didn't know that, I liked it that way. So every time I looked at them through the glass they'd automatically bring a monitor over to let me watch as well. These women were mean as heck when it came to testing but the second his videos started playing they all became friendly as hell. The video went static for a second and by the time it came back online he had thrown one man into another and sucker punched one who tried to stab him with.. Was that a spoon? I couldn't tell, then suddenly it all happened so fast everyone in the jumpsuits jumped on him hitting him all over. I covered my mouth thinking he was gonna be beaten while the guards started shouting but then all went silent as only two voices were heard.
Shawn:" Go for it kiddo!" One guard yelled who I assumed to be the for mentioned Shawn. Then the who place began to shake a little as yelling echoed throughout the halls. Everyone in the jumpsuits were sent flying backwards into the walls as 8701 stood tall with his hair spiked up and his muscles flaring as what remained of the shirt her wore slowly disappeared from the pure power that radiated off of him. The other girls cheered as I looked at him up and down seeing all the scars he had thanks to the several different camera angles before he returned to normal.
8701:"Welp. That was a nice warm up." He said before the video feed was cut and everything went back to normal. I sat on the floor against my bed looking through one of the magazine's I was allowed to read. I wanted to meet 8701 but I was afraid. Afraid he'd act like the other guys that met me.... All cause of my stupid abilities. But that didn't change that I wanted to see him in person. At least once.