A quick look.

Later that night your pov }
Midnight, I could tell just by how there wasn't any footsteps outside my door. Which wasn't a good thing. Then suddenly I could hear 2 of the D-class personell that I man handled earlier whispering to each other about 166. Quickly got up an put on my usual outfit with the tight purple pants and the green fur around my waist and my boots before sneaking out of my cell. Since it was dark all three of us had to avoid any red dots from the camera's, second the dot touched anything that the camera didn't recognize the alarms would trigger. But getting past those were easy. The two D-class silently snuck into the lab as I followed behind them making sure they didn't hear me. The room was mostly empty aside from some desks and the actual pen that held 166 back, I ducked behind a desk quickly as the two started to whistle and talk sexual about it as I could hear what sounded like 166 whimpering for them to go away. Then suddenly both of them started to attack each other clawing at each other's throat as 166 started, crying? Is 166 like Shy guy, but if so then why is it only a Euclid class. Then one of them started bashing the others head onto the glass before it exploded turning it into a bloody mess.
166 pov]
I screamed and looked away as I watched one man crush another's skull. I expected to hear the door's open and more sexual talking but instead it was just some loud thuds and the sound of bones breaking. I peaked through my hands scared of who was there only to see 8701 standing with his back turned to me as he took his foot off one of the men in the jumpsuits. I expected him to immediately start doing the same but instead he walked over to a desk that had all my information on it. I watched as he went into the small room that would allow him to talk to me clearly as he sat down and looked at me. His face was red and he kept looking down at the papers. I walked over to the glass using my hair to cover my privates as I sat down in front of him. His E/c eyes stared directly into my light blue eyes before he looked down at the papers.
Y/n:"I-i'm SCP 8701. But S-shawn sometimes calls me Y-y/n.." He said as he tried to keep his face hidden, it was clear he wasn't used to this, but I was more surprised he wasn't really affected by my abilities.
166:" I'm SCP 166. But I don't have another name. Unlike you." I said rubbing my arm, this was the first time I talked to a guy who wasn't going crazy over me.
Y/n:"If you want I could give you a name. Y-you know if you want." I giggled lightly at his nervousness, upon closer inspection he didn't seem as menacing or adult like he did in the videos. I'd say he was barely older then me.
166:" Sure why not. What name are you thinking about?" He started to flip through the pages.
Y/n:"Well it says here your a succubus which is a type of devil." I started to frown a little thinking he was gonna name me something to do with the devil. "But you look more like an Angel to me... So how's that?" He looked up to me with pure innocence on his face as I blushed and smiled a little.
Angel:" I love it Y/n. So what brings you to my part of the facility?"
Y/n:"I was actually just following those D-class but I've always wanted to see what 166 was but I guess now it's a who and not a what."
Angel:" Well thank you for helping me with those two. Who would known what unholy things they woulda done to me." I said with a shutter as he just looked confused.
Y/n:" What do you mean by that?"
Angel:"Let's just say it's something you'll only need to experience once." I said with a joking wink as his face immediately turns bright red. I giggled a little bit at how innocent he really was. The scars on his shoulder, chest and face said otherwise. The rest of that night we just talked back and forth sharing some light similarities between us, like me he doesn't remember who his mother or father were, just that one of them gave him his abilities. We both knew it was slowly becoming morning and soon the guards and scientists would be here but we didn't care. We were more worried about the bodies on the floor. Within 10 minutes there were guards and scientists just staring at us as we talked. He told me what it was like to be able to wander around and I told him the few things I knew about the facility.
Shawn:"Alright people what's with the commoti-.... 8701."
Y/n:"Hey Shawn, well it seems I have to leave Angel, I'll try to visit every now and again. Ok?" I'd smile at his comment and looking the the scientists and guards for a second then back to him.
Angel:" I'd like that." With that we both stood up he gave me a quick friendly bow in respect. Before stepping outside immediately grabbed by Shawn and led out of the room as the guards went over some footage. I just sat on my bed looking through one of my magazines while thinking about him. I didn't know just what, but something about him made me feel special.