#1 - fight for you

Kang Yuchan is a 17 years old high schooler. One could say he's smart, if not the smartest of his grade. But reality is that he just does pay attention in class and is not busy chatting with whoever, back at home he doesn't even open his backpack. He prefers to go to his bedroom with a bag of chips, cry watching the last popular anime and fanboy over the hot side character that no one knows the name of.

And that's exactly what he is doing today.

Crying over that character's death or that couple's break up. Crying over how beautiful that moment is or how pure and precious that friendship is. Crying over the fact that this scene has too much violence and blood.

In the end, after 3 episodes, he dries his tears and search for a picture of that one boy in the background. When he finally found it, he screenshots it and puts it as his wallpaper.

"Chan sweetie, come down and help your brother with dinner please" his mom shouts from down the stairs, so that Yuchan could hear. "Coming !" he says, already leaving his room at an inhuman speed.

He almost trips off the stairs but doesn't mind one bit. As he met his mom downstairs he kisses her cheek and, still running, goes to the kitchen where his little brother is already cutting vegetables.

"How was your day ?" he asks, a bit out-of-breath. "Oh, routine... I went to school, teachers were boring, that crush of mine still looked ethereal, then I got home did school stuff and helped mom." his brother answers. "How about yours ?"

"Well, it was pretty normal" Yuchan replies, turning the gas stove on. "Just the same as you actually" he continues while putting a pretty pink apron, "oh and I watched the new episodes, you should too, they're pretty good" he finishes.

"And you cried again, right ? I can tell, your eyes are red" the younger affirms with a slight smirk on his lips. "Pff, such a crybaby I swear" he chuckles.

"Do not say that about your brother little one, he's not a crybaby ; he's just really emotional." their mom speaks up, taking part in the conversation. "You should not be mean like that, I already told you. Be kind to your brother, okay ?" she adds, taking the now cut vegetables from her younger son and putting them into the saucepan that Yuchan has put in front of him.

Yuchan and his brother continued talking about petty things -how come we say "sleep like a baby" when babies wake up every two hours- for a while, their mom watching, slightly laughing when one of them cracks a bad joke.

"Ok it's ready !" Yuchan says, putting their handmade soup on the already setted table. He then serves his mom and his brother, lastly himself. His mom takes a spoon, blows on it softly before putting it into her mouth and exclaiming "I am proud of you my loves, this is absolutely delicious !"

A big smile on their faces, the brothers wink at each other. They love to see their mom happy, it is the best feeling in the world to see her smile.

The meal goes by quickly, the family talking cheerfully. A delightful atmosphere covering them, just like if they were in their own bubble, out of the world.

After finishing the dishes, everyone goes to the bathroom. Yuchan puts his music loud and sings with his toothbrush as a mic. His brother just rolls his eyes at his silliness while their mom chuckles cutely.

"Have a sweet night my angels" she says, kissing her younger son's forehead and patting Yuchan's head. "You too mom" they answer in unison, smiling at her and her smiling back.

"Love you" Yuchan utters quietly. As he goes to his room he hears a soft "Love you too"

And with that said, they all go to sleep, tired but happy to be in such a loving family.