#4 - warm

for @SUNGART ; darling, i hope you'll like it an have a good time reading !

一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一

There they are, finally. Upon the nearby hill, their bare feet on the grass. The weather is chill this evening, a light breeze is brushing their tanned skin. They have gone out wearing only sweatpants and sweatshirts, so Junhee and Yuchan got closer as the time passed.

Before Junhee's eyes is the bloody sun, its colors diving into the horizon. And before Yuchan's is the most beautiful view he knows he's ever seen ; the sunset's rays beaming on Junhee's face, making him look so, so angelic.

He feels a tear running down his cheek and a slight smile appears on his lips. He pecks his boyfriend's cheek lightly, because he looks so attractive and Yuchan just cannot resist. Junhee looks at him with a bright grin and he offers it back.

After a few minutes of them lost in each other's eyes, they turn their gaze back to the sun. Yuchan slides his hands in Junhee's hoodie pocket. A wave of coldness rushes through his body ; Junhee's hands are colder than ice. Yuchan simply intertwines their fingers to warm them up. The older lets out a sigh of satisfaction, of relief.

Suddenly, a loud noise of a thunderstorm grumbles in the distance. But neither of them seem to have heard it. They are in their own world, made of the color of the twilight and sparkles. And only them in it, no one else to disturb their flood of warmth.

What gets the older out of it, is the damp feeling on his shoulder. "Are you crying ?" he asks gently. He tightens his hold on Yuchan's hand, as if to reassure him. Sweetly, Yuchan replies "I'm so happy right now that I could be crying." He pecks Junhee's cheek again. "But actually, I just think it's raining."

"Oh right" Junhee chuckles softly as he feels more water dripping on his head. "I'm glad you're not crying" he utters quietly. He cuddles more into Yuchan.Then, "I love you" he simply says, and the younger answers with the same intimate words.

A couple minutes of silence afterwards, the sun disappears behind black clouds and the rain starts pouring harder. And harder. Junhee turns around to face Yuchan, eventually letting go of his hands. "We should go !" he speaks loud, the rain covering his voice, "Don't want you to get sick !".

Yuchan grins, lighting up the atmosphere that has just been darken. He takes Junhee's hand in his again, "You running with me ?" and the other replies with an excited nod.

They begin their sprint but, as they approach the end of the hill, Yuchan, caught up in his momentum, falls downwards, getting Junhee on the ground with him.

First shocked, the boys then start laughing. Laughs that echoes through the night, mixing up with the sound of the rain. Yuchan stands up and holds his hand for his lover to take. Junhee looks at him deep in the eyes and takes it.

Their hands and bodies are slippery, full of mud but they don't mind. And somehow, Junhee succeeds to stand up too. He's drawn close to Yuchan and, not breaking eye contact, he passes a hand through his boyfriend's hair.

"Seriously babe ?" Yuchan shouts, crocking a brow. He then proceeds to ruffle Junhee's hair in return. They fall into another session of laughter, their heads thrown backwards, before calming down.

Black eyes reflecting the stars are looking deep into ones that are holding the galaxies into them. And slowly, slowly, their lips meet in a loving kiss. Under the pouring rain, hair dripping wet, Yuchan and Junhee are smiling into the kiss.

After a few minutes, out-of-breath, "Should we get home ?" Yuchan grins, a bit teasingly. "I think we should, yeah" Junhee answers, a pleased expression plastered on his face. He feels a last light peck on his lips before getting dragged back to their apartment by a happy Yuchan.