Authors Note #1

Hello and welcome to my Harry Potter Fanfiction, Serendipity. 

I'd like to start by saying thank you for clicking my book. I can't tell you how much it means to see the little reader counter go up. 

Obviously I don't own any of the HP characters or plot lines, all that credit goes to J.K.Rowling and her beautiful mind. I would ask however that you please not blatantly steal my characters and ideas, I have worked very hard to create this little fanfic universe and would appreciate if you didn't ruin it by copying. ( I would also like to note that due to the number of HP fanfics there are out there, of course, there will be similarities, and that's okay whats no okay is copying my story word for word and claiming it as your own.) 

On to a happier note! Because I am about as organised as Ronald I won't be keeping to a writing schedule. I have tried and failed many times in the past to keep to one so I shall learn from my mistakes. However, due to COVID and the lockdown that most of the world is under, I have endless amounts of spare time to write my little heart out. If this changes I will, of course, let you know in another Authors Note. (Also my thoughts go out to those who have lost due to the virus, stay safe, stay healthy my wonderful human beings) 

Also, this is a very organic process, I'm still creating and discovering new and exciting things to put into this story. I have a cast list which lists all the characters that I have created for this story, this is an ongoing list, and will be updated every now and then if inspiration strikes. 

Now I know you probably don't want to be told what to do, but I would reeeaaaaalllly appreciate some votes and comments. They boost my mood considerably and make me more inclined to update faster. I write for myself but I also write for those who can't, to all the people out there who think of great plot ideas and can't write them down, to those who get frustrated with books halfway in because things aren't going the way they wanted it to go. I write to entertain and I write to express myself. 

And lastly, I hope you all have as much fun reading Serendipity as I have writing it. 

Much love, E.H