Chapter 2

JIRO'S POV

I wake up to turn and see Momo's chests in my face!?! SHIT!?! This really just happened but I felt safe in her arms. She was so warm and her chest was soft... GET IT TOGETHER JIRO!!!!!! I slowly move but she grabs me tighter. "Don't go puppy." She starts to rub my eyes which are really sensitive. I can't help it m-my ears "gahhh~" shit. Yaomomo woke up and now I'm embarrassed. "Omg I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" I cover her mouth. "Denki is still sleeping and it's ok it felt nice like I was a puppy." I got up and went to the shower rooms without saying a word. We head to class and Mina taps me on the shoulder. Hey Jiro how was the game night (;?" Out of all things she just had to *face palm* Yaomomo joined us we we all fell asleep later on. "Nothing special" Mina is always eggar to find what's up but I won't tell her. "No everything was normal." "Aww man":( then I remember Yaomomo's sleepover was tomorrow at 8:30-ish so now I'm excited.

•AFTER SCHOOL BECAUSE IM LAZY•
Momo's POV

It was only 6:30 but I'm still getting the sleepover ready early. I hope Jiro comes it's been a while. All I can remember is holding her that night and petting her ears. They were soft and smooth she's so perfect.so now I can just wait
•••••••
First one to come is Asui she's never late and she's with Ochaco,Mina, and Toru. But Jiro still isn't there I'm worried.

JIRO'S POV

Me and Denki were playing Mario Cart so now I'm late! I get dressed put on a dark red T-shirt with black shorts and hop on my bike. I start biking and it's lots of cars until it goes silent. The only thing I could he was my foot hitting a lose piece on my bike. Klank....Klank....Klank. Then when it's slilent I hear it *WOOF* *CRASH* A big dog broke through a fence!?! It was barking and wouldn't stop then it jumped at me and bit my shoulder. I was able to shake him off but it hurt like CRAP! I tried to catch it but it scratched my earphone jack. Holy crap. I went faster on my bike but the dog still caught up. It struck again and bit my leg then scratched my forearm.It hurt so bad so I went faster.I was biking so fast I couldn't see anything! It was just chasing after me and wouldn't stop. Oh how I wish I was just there already but, I wasn't. I finally made it then blacked out.

MOMO'S POV

All I heard was a !CRASH! I rushed outside with the rest of the girls. All I see is Jiro bleeding out on the ground and there's a dog. I took out a sword and scared the dog. I rushed inside with Jiro and got her aid. She woke up almost instantly. All the girls crowded around he ask what happened. She explained it was the dog but the only deep thing was the bite. I checked it and it not to deep so she's ok. "J-Jiro.." I said stuttering "yea Yaomomo" "first call me Momo and..." all I could do was hug her and cry. She lifted my chin "I'm ok Momo I'm up you don't have to worry" "never scare me again" I hug her tighter then we let go. All the girls get in a circle and we play Truth or dare. "Toru you start" Mina insisted. Ok Asui truth or dare" "dare *RIBBIT*" "who do you find interesting" Toru and Mina don't hold back "well ochaco is cute" she said it with no shame everyone knows Asui is Bisexual. Ochaco can't help but freak out and we all laugh. "Toru truth or dare." "Dare" "hmm" Asui ends up whispering in her ear.
JIRO'S POV

Toru come up to me and says the oddest thing in my ear "you like Momo" my whole face went red. "NO I DONT" I growl under my breath. "Ok ok it was just a dare" I can't believe Asui made something like this "truth or dare Jiro" I was shocked but I wasn't a loser soo.. "Dare". "Hehe" I regret all my life decisions. " I know you ears are sensitive so you have to let everyone touch them for 30 seconds."  I had a gay panic and and scream but not too loud. "F-fine" "doe that mean we can touch you earphone jacks?" I can't say no to Ochaco. I hesitate for a moment "s-s-sure." I make a pouting face and the girls laugh " I CALL FIRST" I cover my ears why are Toru and Mina so loud. "T-Toru you too loud" "sorry Jiro" she reaches out her hand... I think. Her hands are rough yet gentle. It felt really nice and comfortable I let out a slight purr "me next." Asui touched my ear jacks he hands felt like smooth water. My ears were twitching "mhmm~" she stopped then Mina started. Her skin was like she had a thin layer of acid on it at all times. "Mhmm" Mina blushes out of embarrassment of me making that noise. Then Ochaco she twisted my ear jacks a scratched my ear like I was a DOG!?! But it was ok.. lastly it was Momo. She gently rubbed my ears with her gentle soft hands. At the same time she was twisting my ear jack she was so close I wanted to kiss her. But I know I couldn't but it was aleast 2 minutes "Momo it's only for 30 seconds" she let go "sorry I got carried away" my ears were still twitching and I heard Momo mumble "so adorable." WAS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME!?!?