Chapter 7

MOMO'S POV
I saw her and I couldn't speak. It was Jiro and her mom,and Jiro looked pissed. "JIRO?!!" I ran up to her and I couldn't hold back my tears.  Then she stuck her ear jack in my face. "Leave me alone ponytail." "B-but ji"- "I SAID BACK OFF BARBIE DOLL!" I stood there and Jiro was still pissed. "AFTER ALL THIS TIME I DONT SEE YOU,YOUR STILL A ASSHOLE!!" She looked shocked then I ran off.

JIRO'S POV
I didn't know why she was so upset all of a sudden I've always acted like this. I got home one day and my family kept saying I was acting different. But I've always been they same maybe there just different. Mina walks up to me slowly then SLAPS ME! "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE RACCOON EYES!!" She walked off then turned to say. "You didn't just hurt Momo you hurt all of us. You left with no sign and was gone for 2 months. Your different now and no One knows why but one thing is for sure." She paused then went to the door. "WHAT IS IT BASTERD?!!" She looked back at me-"No one will like you in this new state." She went inside and so did me,my mom and the others. My mom went talk to mister Azawia explain "what happened" all I did was roll my eyes. Then i heard something strange. "I checked the cameras and it was a villain who can switch personality's. He encountered Bakugou and wanted him to be less fiery. When he went in the first room he touched Jiro and Bakugo and switched the personality's. They're memories were also switched so they think they've been this way forever. We have to capture him to fix it and the police found him today.

                   TWO HOURS LATER
I felt different no fiery temper I anger I was me. Then I had flashbacks of what happened and my heart sank. "M-mom I need to head back to school please." "I'll take you there." My mom smiled and hugged me.

When I made it to school and I see Momo,Mina, and Nejire touching Mina's horns again. "N-Nejire can you p-please stop." "Oh sorry Mina." She quickly took her hands away and Momo was laughing. I run up to her and fall to my knees and cry. "I KNOW IVE BEEN A JERK BUT IT WAS SOME GIYS QUIRK I SWEAR. you don't have to forgive me but just know I still love you..." I start to walk then someone puts there hand on my shoulder. It was Momo. "Mr Azawia told us what happened and I forgive you. It's not like you did it on purpose it's was a villains qui"- I cut her off by burying my head in her chest and crying. She ran her fingers through my hair to calm me down. We all made a group hug and I calmed down. We went to my room and the girls shared the news. "So Jiro we have the plan a dance for all the hero course classes." Mina seemed excited about this. "And I get to come so I'm really excited" Mina leaned closer. "Are you asking out Mirio?" Nejire held the back of her neck. "No him and Tamaki are going together. So I was going to ask someone else but they'll probably say no." "Oh well that's too bad if the person says no they lost a good thing." Mina gave her a thumbs up and Nejire smiled. I grabbed Momo and sat on her lap. "Will you go to the dance with me." "Yess!!!" She kissed me and I kissed back. I was happy everything was back to normal.