Chapter 8

JIRO'S POV
" if you don't mind me asking... Nejire who did you plan on asking?" I hope she didn't mind me asking. "Well...umm..uhh.." she grabs my wrist and pulls me outside. "Please don't say you planned on asking me." She looked down at her feet and I was shocked at what she said. "I-I wanted to ask Mina- I KNOW IM OLDER THEN HER BUT...I just really like her." I seen a tear roll down her face and she clutched her skirt. I ran my fingers through her hair and lifted her chin. "It's ok Nejire me and Momo can help you ask her." She's smiles and wipes her tears away. We walk back into the room to be greeted by questions. "What was her answer who are you going to ask out Nejire."  Nejire held the back of her neck and started to sweat. "Well..I.. so- umm." I quickly cute her off. "She's not comfortable sharing with anyone else." Momo shot me a look of "I know your lieing" but Mina bought it. We laughed and joked until we got tired. Mina fell asleep with her head on Nejire's shoulder. Momo was cuddleing me and I gave Nejire a thumbs up. She smiled then fell asleep not to long after I went to sleep too.
                  •••Two Days Later•••

MOMO'S POV
We had our ideas and today we put them to work. We started to set up in the gym and it started to all fit together. They're we're rainbow streamers and a disco ball. Silver shining stars, and red carpets. We put the decoration on hold until tomorrow. Me,Jiro,Nejire,and Mina went to the mall. Me and Jiro have been planning on helping Nejire ask Mina to the dance. We go dress shopping and jewelry shopping. Then we head to the food court and grab a bite. After we head to the park. Jiro and Mina went on a crackhead energy spree while me and Nejire talked. She buried her head in her arms then looked at Mina. "SHES JUST SO ADORABLE WHY IS SHE ADORABLE?!?!" I let out a little laugh and she smiles. "You remind me of me when I liked Jiro. But I was more of a train wreck." We both laughed then Nejire thought of something. "What if you have a sleepover and invite me then we can play truth or dare. Then your or- well who am I kidding Mina is probably going to ask who I'm asking to the dance." She had a ear to ear grin and I couldn't help but laugh. "JIRO MINA COME HERE RIGHT NOWWW!" They run over looking concerned. "What's wrong bae?" I laugh at her expression. "I'm having a sleepovers and Nejire is coming." Mina started pouting. "You called me over for THAT!?" We all laugh and Nejire touches Mina's horns. "N-N-Nejire p-please..." shew quickly moves her hands away. "I'm sorry Mina I didn't mean to." "If my quirk acts up I'm blaming you." We all laugh then head back to UA.

JIRO'S POV
It was Momo's sleepover I put on a over sized T-shirt and my short-shorts. Then head to her dorm. I walk in and all the girls are waiting for me. "Sorry I'm late guys." They all just smile then I sit next to Momo and Nejire. "Ok Asui truth or dare." "Hmm truth" Mina smirks. "Make out with Ochaco for 2 minutes."  Ochaco turned a bright red and Asui kissed her. "Nejire truth or dare." "Dare!" She was so confident in her answer. "Do a embarrassing dance in front of all of us. She stood up then danced and at the end she threw it back. Mina covered her face then Nejire sat down. "Jiro truth or dare?" "Truth" I smiled. "What's you sexuality?" "IM GAY AS FUCK!" Momo gave me a peck on the cheek then all the girls laughed. We played a couple of rounds the we played spin the bottle but a twist. "Ok so if you don't kiss the person you land on you make out with the person you think is the hottest." First was Mina and it landed on Toru. They kissed then pulled away and silently gagged. The it was Nejire and she landed on...me. We looked at each other and stared. "Do It!Do It! Do It." Mina and Toru were chanting. Then Nejire quickly turned and kissed Mina

NEJIRE'S POV
I didn't know why I was doing. I kissed her then she tensed up but soon melted into the kiss. My tongue slipped into her mouth and locked with hers. I pulled away and sat back down. "W-wait so you basically just called me t-t-th hottest person I-in the room?" I nod my head not being able to speak. All the girls laugh while I turn bright red then I scream. "MINA WILL YOU GO TO THE DANCE WITH ME?" Her face turned a more pick then usually. "Y-yes."  We play for a little longer then go back to Truth or dare. We all fall asleep me and Mina being the last. "Mina you still up?" I whisper. "What is it Nejire?" "D-do you like me too?" She turned then kissed me on the cheek. "Does that answer your question?" "Yes" she wraps her hand around my waist and pulls me closer. I turn in to a gay mess. I wrap my arms around her torso then we both drift off to sleep.

Screaming,fire,VILLANS!?! Wait Mina and Momo are fighting and Jiro's on the floor. "JIRO" I start to cry them get woken up. "Nejey." Mina is rapidly shaking me. "What's wrong?" "Why were you talking and crying." I hesitate. "Oh I was I'm sorry didn't mean to worry you" she hugs me then we fall back to sleep. What was that dream?