Chap 7

Unknown pov

" Hey Philip this is so much fun now this bitch is getting what happened to us .."

" That's right she is !! " I said with a smirk on my face and I just smirk because I got her to swallow and we've been doing this for about almost three hours now .

Shit we had a meeting to day Fock my dad is going to kill me !!!

" Guys !! The meeting we are going to be late to meet the council men today come hurry up !!!! " I said and they all looked and kid their heads at me .

" Okay but what are we going to do with this botch here ? "

" Leave her she'll make it back if not more fun for us man ." I saying we all hop into the car and we speeded off leaving the butch behind.

I wonder if she will wake up before the wolfs get to her ??? All well we will go back for her if I don't forget ...

Hours later

I'm in my room getting dressed and I just got out of the shower we all crowd into my room window .

We all nicely dressed and we are having the council man here the one that is from our pack . I don't know who it is because I've never meet the person before .

I walk down to the living room and the doorbell rings and my mom answered it .

" Alfonso it's nice to see you again .. " She says nicely to a guy and he walks in and he nods his head at my mom and dad but not me .

"So disrespectful ."I mutter out of no where and every one looks at me . Shit shit shut !!!!

The man walk sun and he looks like that bitch that every one beats up .

" I'm disrespectful council people only bow to the alpha and Luna and the ones before them but not the future one because things happen things change and the future may not be the future ..... At lease I am respectful unlike you young man ... " He says to me and my dad shoots me a glare .

"By the way I'm not the one that was climbing through the window ..... Sorry for my lateness I had to meet someone but she wasn't home ."

" Someone ?? " My mom said cracking a eye brow seeing what between them they had a pass together .

" Juila my granddaughter , here ..." he says pulling out his iPhone six plus and he touches the screen and its a shows pictures . Of him and a little girl that's the bitch that I just left fuck .

" My she does take after you ." My mom says to him ... "she's a keeper how old is she ? "

" Almost the big 16 her birthday is in three weeks I can't wait to see what kind of wolf she is going to be .... But the little lady wasn't their at home so I guess I'll just show her the good news . I didn't tell her that I'll be back for her birthday ."the old man said with a big fat smile on his face and it looked like he really does care for the girl .

Hours later

Great it's night fall and the old man is still here .. "Well I guess I should be going now ." the old guy says and he walks to the door and I get ready for my 'patrol' it doesn't take me that long to get ready anyways ....

" Bye mom , dad I'm going on patrol now ." I said closing the door behind me and I run in the direction I last seen the girl . shit I'm going to be in so much fucking trouble !!!!!!

I run to where I last saw her but she's not here fuck and go a few more feet about 50 to where she was last seen .....

I have to do my patrol I feel bad now we did those things to her and just left her here like nothing .... Maybe she went home yea maybe she went home that's a good one ....

But I can't help to think she didn't get home because I don't smell her anywhere near our pack .... Shit I am such a dumbass how could I leave a female out like that !!! She isn't even a wolf what if she is getting hurt all over again what did I just do !!