Before You Read

Hello, everyone! ^_^

It has already been 10 months since I started actively writing FanFiction and here I am. Also, this is the first time I am writing something like this for my lovely readers, so if You have any questions, suggestions, comments or critique, feel free to let me know. I am opened for everything. And if You are interested and You haven't checked it yet, go see my YGO 5Ds FanFiction - Bonds That Can Change the Future!

Now back to the story! 

The story You are going to read (or at least I hope You will) is something I wrote in July 2019, when it was Yusei's Birthday Celebration on Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links that I used to play. I was inspired by the event, so I decided to make this One-shot to try something new, because I wanted to try to write a xReader story and one-shot, so I saw it more as a challenger for myself and regardless of that fact, I still hope You will be enjoying it.

DISCLAIMER:

The original characters and plot (and the picture from the cover) are the property of the author of Yu-Gi-Oh!. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. 

Copyright ©1996 KAZUKI TAKAHASHI and KONAMI