Chapter 7: The Storm's Entrance

Tanjiro and Fubuki were currently taking shelter in the nearby Village Inn they went onto to find out why are houses setting ablaze unexpectedly, even though they're both Ex Slayers, they still hunt demons and protect others. " Wow, I grew up in the mountains and the rain never came down this much, especially this long, we've been here for 3 hours and we haven't gotten a clue as to what is happening, let me just close the- "No!" Tanjiro was cut off by Fubuki so very quickly that it was shocking. " Don't close the door.......the rain, I like it a lot, it puts me in my own little world if you know what I mean", she exclaimed.

Tanjiro quietly nodded yes. Not long she began stripping much to Tanjiro's eyes. " Nanda.....Nani........What're you looking at, it's embarassing?" Tanjiro quickly turned around with his face completely redder than a cherry. " So.....Sorry about that....you caught me by surprise is all, stripping during a heavy downpour is surely bad if you want to catch a cold----" I was going to the mix baths hot spring, care to join me", she interrupted causing Tanjiro to shake that even his legs began shaking, " Ummmm........I don't.....well if it's alright with you." ( What's with this girl we're about the same age but she's way too straight forward, I'm not as experience with girls as other guys.)  

She nodded yes with a towel wrapped around her gorgeous body that she applied with his back turned. ( What the hell am I thinking, this mood is way beyond my experience with boys, Grand papa Urokodaki said they are nothing but super freaky dogs waiting to burst but here I am running my freaking mouth as if I'm not nervous at all..........now that I think about it I've never seen a boy's before.......What am I thinking..eeeeek). They both went into the mixed baths and soaked for a couple of minutes. " Fubuki-san, if you don't mind me asking, how did you create the Breath of the Storm techniques? It must have been hard for you". She was happy that he had tried to make conversation which she had trouble doing. " Well you see, I was unable to properly execute the Breath of Thunder, learned from my Mentor after being orphaned, and Breath of Wind, which I was secretly trying to copy from a travelling Slayer, that had business to do in my village for a while.

I would watch him train in the woods for hours, and try to copy him. Much to my demise, the Breath of Wind didn't fully suit me, and I was slightly struggling with the immense speed of the Breath of Thunder. Before falling into despair and giving up, I thought of a way to combine the two Breath Techniques and eventually created my own, which was more befitting of my slim physique, speed and preferred fighting style. That's how Breath of Storm came to be. It allows me to enhance my physical abilities beyond their natural capability, and grants them enhanced strength and speed. Combined with fast swirly motions and movements, it appears as if whirlwinds and tornadoes would strike a person. Breath of Storm makes a great long range to mid range fighting styles, while still being able to strike hard in close combat, with swift and elegant acrobatic turns and hits. Just like your great sense of smell I have great sense of touch".

Tanjiro was amazed by her hard work and realized that she literally wasn't different from himself. The door suddenly open, a naked lady stepped in, she had pale skin, beautiful dark hair cover her forehead as if she was hiding something on it, but also she had red eyes with black silts in them. " Well hello there, don't you just love the weather?" She tried making conversation but to her surprise, Tanjiro and Fubuki had already picked up that she's not human. " Well hi, I've been in here too long. I'll be going." ( I need to get back to the room. I need me swor- Tanjiro was cut off in thought.

" Tanjiro look out!!" Fubuki shouted. A hurl of wind was coming for Tanjiro but was saved by Fubuki who jumped in the way even though she's completely naked. They were sent flying through the paper walls hitting the floor and grunting in pain. " Hahahhahaa! Not bad, you seem to have survive that and it was my Blood Demon Art: Almighty Swirl (ブラッドデーモンアート:全能の渦 Buraddodēmon'āto: Zen'nō no uzu ). Well well well, If I didn't know better I'd say your goddamn lucky but I can tell that your Slayers. I'll save you two for the main course right after I set some humans on fire cuz they taste better crispy. See ya!"