Chapter 26: Countdown To Win

Author: Welcome and be reminded that voting for one of the three new fanfics is still in voting. Boku no Hero has the lead by 1 so please comment on which story u wanna read.....let's get in the story shall we.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muichiro was reading the twists and turns in the Fortress along with the strongest Pillar,Gyomei as the two were speedily running to find Muzan. Gyomei is a hulking figure among the Demon Slayers. He is one of the tallest characters in the series, easily towering over his fellow Hashira. He is powerfully built and extremely muscular. He has spiky black hair and a prominent scar running horizontally across his forehead. Having been blind since childhood, he has white eyes with no visible irises or pupils. His eyes frequently tear-up when he gets emotional. Gyomei wears the black and white uniform typical of a Demon Slayer, with an olive green draped over his shoulders. He also sports a large-beaded necklace around his neck and carries when he is not engaged in battle. "Gyomei-san, the Master.....he used himself as a decoy for us to try to stop Muzan....but why? Why would he go so far as the people that were supposed to protect him." Tokito asked, "You needn't not to worry, after all I was the closest to Master, he went out in a glorious moment and he wishes for us not to feel regrets; our second father he is." Muichiro's head was filled with veins, ("Muzan.....I will kill you!")

The suddenly stopped running when a crow came flying their way delivering an important message, "Caw! Tanjiro Kamado had return and is fighting Upper Moon 3 with Giyu! Fubuki has also arrive and is heading towards Upper Moon 2!" The crow shouted, the two were in shocked to the new news for it told everyone in the Fortress, all the Hashira including Sanemi were in disbelief. The two stop as a mysterious gyokko pot suddenly appear out of nowhere with a splendid design around it. "We can sense you so please get out, we are not falling for your traps, my guess if we get near you, you'll suck us in and eat us whole in the pot, I'm thinking that's your Blood Art right?" Said Gyomei to the pot as a ghostly like figure emerges from the gyokko pot. He has multiple infant-like hands that line his back. Gyokko's face is somewhat even more distorted. Large green mouths displace the position of where one would expect eyes, and his actual eyes are located vertically from one another on his face; one eye appearing in the constantly open bottom mouth and the other is seated at the center of his forehead.

As Upper Rank 5, the Kanji for the number "Five" and "Upper" is engraved on each one of his honey brown eyes. "My! You sure are intelligent for someone so big and muscular, I am Upper Moon 5, Gyokko, the Master of Pot art and the-Gyokko was funnily cut off by a yawning Muichiro, "Blah blah blah! The Master Of Pots!? Just what the fuck kind of Title is that, a very lame one yes. You look hideous, like when vomit and crap mixed into a bucket of lard and white wash." Hissed Muichiro who unsheathed his beautiful ninchirin blade, "You little cockroach....you will pay for your"----Gyokko was then cut off again, "Pay for what exactly? I didn't purchase anything from you man so don't you dare tell a lie on poor little me. Gyomei-san please sit this one out will you I will do this one all alone." Gyomei took a seat and shook his head, "Very well Muichiro-san but no losing OK." Gyokko was further provoke as he got very angry, "How dare you interrupt me twice. Blood Demon Art:Fish Pot Summoning" (血鬼アート:フィッシュポット召喚 Chi oni āto: Fisshupotto shōkan) fifty pots appearing popping out demon like fish creatures spitting out poisonous water bullets all over directly at Muichiro who was speedily dodging all of them but the speed of it was grazing his uniform, "Mist Breathing: Third Form: Scattering Mist Splash" (参さんノ型かた霞か散さんの飛し沫ぶきSan no kata: Kasan no Shibuki)- A circular slash that blows away the water projectile attacks from Gyokko.