Best Friends Brother

It's 10am on a Saturday and my mom wakes me up. Not by saying my name or being sweet, she says it by banging on my bedroom door. "What mom" "wake up so you can sleep tonight!" Does she really think I sleep? Anyways I get up and check my phone. I see a text from Quinn, my best friend.
Texts
Quinn- Hey wanna come over today? My brothers will be home though.
You- I thought you'd never ask
Quinn- Want me to pick you up?
You- Yes please
Quinn- See you in half an hour?
You- You ask so many questions. Yeah, I'll be ready
Quinn- Sure you will
You- If you want me to be ready I will get easy right now
Quinn- Okay see you in half an hour
End of texts
I've never been to Quinn's house with his brothers home. Their always at practice or with a friend. I've met his parents plenty of times though. Well I guess I should get ready.

I put this on and brush my hair and teeth

I put this on and brush my hair and teeth. I put on mascara and slip on my shoes. I get a bag together because I never know if I'm sleeping over or not. I go to the kitchen and get a apple. Just when I clean it and start to eat Quinn texts me he is here. I walk outside with my bag in one hand and apple and phone in the other. "A bag?" "You never let me know if I'm staying the night." He laughs and pulls out of my drive way. "You wanna stay the night?" I nod and eat my apple. We pull into his driveway and get out of the car. I throw my apple in the big garbage can and walk inside. "Mom y/n is here" his mom comes down the stairs and gives me a hug. "Oh I've missed you so much! It's been terrible with the three boys home for the past two days. No practice or anything." "I've missed you too!" This is basically my second family. I know Jack and Luke they've just never been home. I walk to where Quinn was standing but he's not there anymore. I shrug it off and walk upstairs. At the top step I walk into someone and stumble into him. "Jack, hi." "Hey y/n, nice to see you. A bag huh?" I laugh "yeah I'm staying the night." He nods and walks downstairs. He looks a lot better in person. I walk into Quinn's room and he's laying on his bed. "What took you so long? I heard you come up the stairs." "Yeah I ran into Jack. Then he questioned my bag." Quinn nods and sits up. He pats the bed next to me and I throw my bag on the floor. I sit down and look at my hands. "What's up? I know you want to say something but you're not. Y/n your my best friend tell me." I look at him and give him a smile. "Nope nothing to say. Just that uh I'm tired." I flop back on his bed and he sits me right up. "Try again." "I'm hungry." He looks at me and signals for me to keep going. "I'm going to get food want anything?" He gives me a look and shakes his head. I walk out the door and down the stairs. I hear Luke talking to Jack so I stop. "Dude, she's Quinn best friend. You know he's not gonna let you take her from him." "Yeah I know but she's so gorgeous. Plus she's the same age as me. I wish she was staying the night for me." I pretend o just came down the stairs and didn't hear anything. "Hey Luke, hey Jack." I walk over to the pantry and open the door. I take out a box of cookies and put them on the counter. Then I go to the fridge and take out a bottle of water. "Y/n, you are so comfortable here aren't you. I mean you came down here without Quinn." I laugh and look at Luke. "Yeah I am, this is my second house. I come here when I need to get away from my house." I see Jack looking at the floor so I put everything on the counter. "Jack are you okay? You look like you need to talk." He looks up at me than Luke. "Yeah he's fine." "Okay" I grab my food and water and walk up the stairs. I go into Quinn's room and see him looking out the window. "Ooh is there a girl outside? Is she cute? Do you like her?" He looks at me and laughs. "Not unless you call the moon a girl." I put the food on his nightstand and stand next to him. "The moon is pretty huh" we hear the door open and turn to see Luke and Jack. "Wanna play ping pong with us?" I look at Quinn and he looks at me. "I mean if you guys are ready to play with the champ." Quinn spits, I give him a eyebrow. "Okay I suck but you are definitely not the champ." The four of us walk downstairs and to the basement. Quinn grabs a paddle and throws Luke the other. I sit on the couch and grab a blanket to watch them. Jack sits next to me and pulls part of the blanket over his legs. I give him more of the blanket and he looks at me. "What? I'm small you can have more blanket." He laughs and takes more blanket. Quinn misses the ball and somehow shoots it over at Jack and I. I pull the blanket up over my face and Jack flinches. I take the blanket off my face and fix my hair. "How the hell do you get the ball over here?" "Okay y/n I'd like to see you not hide from a little plastic ball next time." I roll my eyes and stuck out my tongue at him. They finish their game so now Jack and I have to play. We take the paddles and I end up winning. We all play some more and laugh. "Hey what time is it?" I take out my phone. "12:30" we all laugh and walk upstairs. As we are going up the stairs I trip and fall. Jack is behind me and stops to help me up. We all laugh it off and walk into the rooms. I take a pillow and blanket and put it on the couch in Quinn's room. I lay down and end up on my phone for another hour while Quinn is sound asleep. I hear a knock on the door and I get up to open it. I make sure Quinn is still asleep and open the door. "Hey Jack what's up?" "Is Quinn asleep" I nod and he takes my hand. We walk down into the kitchen and he turns on the lights. "So, I kinda like you and Luke said that Quinn wouldn't let me take you from him. So I'm doing it while he's sleeping." "Aw Jack that's so cute. I like you too." He looks at me and smiles. He takes my hand again and he turns off the lights. We walk upstairs and into his room. He has a Disney movie on and his bed all made. "Is all this for me?" He nods and sits down. I sit next to him and he covers us up with a blanket. We end up falling asleep cuddling.
Time skip to morning
I wake up to a blow horn and silly string. I sit up remembering I'm in Jacks room. He sits up too and I look over to see Quinn and Luke with bottles of silly string and blow horns. "Are you awake yet?" I nod and Luke walks over and pulls the blinds open. I pull the blanket over my head and lay back down. "Come on y/n, you left me last night so now I'm making you get up early." I look at my phone and see it plugged in. I unplug it and look at the time. "What the hell, it's 7am!" Quinn walks over and picks me up. "Nooo I was warm." He walk me out of Jacks room and into his room. "Get dressed." He walks out of his room. I go over to my bag and put on sweats and a hoodie and put my hair in a messy bun. I walk out and see all the boys standing at the bottom of the stairs. I walk down and sit on the bottom step. "Is it too early for the princess? Come on let's get food." I nod but don't get up. Jack walks over and picks me up. He puts me and a chair and sits next to me. "So last night."As he says that he looks at the ground. "Yeah, last night. Well we both like each other so, wanna go out?" He looks up at me and smiles. "Really" I nod and he grabs my hand. "Yes princess"

Word count: 1564
A/n~thank you for reading! And again thank you for 1k! I am so happy and thankful! Well I will update soon, thank you guys again!