Road Trip

Today I'm going on a road trip with my best friend and his family. My best friend is Luke Hughes and I'm going with them to South Carolina. We're going to Myrtle Beach for spring vacation! I'm going to Luke's house in 2 hours and I still need to pack. I'm starting to pack my bags and my room is a mess as of right now. I'm picking out comfy clothes, bathing suits, nice dresses, sun dresses, shoes and other needs. I finish packing with half an hour left. I get in the shower to clean up because packing is a lot of work. I get out and put on a comfortable outfit and throw my hair in a bun.

I get a text from Luke saying that I better be on time because I'm not the best with time management

I get a text from Luke saying that I better be on time because I'm not the best with time management. I grab my bags,  phone and charger and go downstairs. "Mom can we leave now so we're not late?" She nods and grabs her keys. "Bye dad I love you!" "Bye love you to." My mom helps me put my bags in the car and we leave to go to Luke's. We pull into his driveway and he runs outside to help with my bags. I hug my mom and say our goodbyes then we walk into their house. We leave my bags in the front and go into the kitchen. "Hello Mrs. Hughes how are you?" "Hi y/n it's so nice to see you! Are you ready?" "Definitely, I can't wait!" Jack and Quinn come downstairs and look surprised when they see me. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" I look at Luke and he smirks. "Oh um I'm coming with you guys on the trip!" Jack smiles and looks at Luke. I have this feeling that Jack likes me but it's probably all in my head. "Alright kids ready to go?" We nod and grab our bags. We put the bags in the trunk and get into the car. Their car has three rows, in the front is Ellen and Jim, in the middle it's Quinn and Luke, and in the back it's Jack and I. I'm not sure why Luke didn't sit next to me but it's okay. We start to drive and I go on my phone. I scroll through Instagram and like people's pictures. I get bored from my phone and decide to get out my book and read for a little bit. I feel Jack looking at me but I decide to just ignore it. After I finish a few chapters I am getting super tired so I lay down the best I can. I notice Jack is tired to. "Jack do you wanna lay down with me?" He nods and we cuddle up together. We fall asleep together cuddling. I wake up to my phone going off saying I got a text message. I grab my phone and try not to move a lot because I don't wake Jack up. I see a text from Luke so I open it.
Texts
Luke- you guys really feel asleep cuddling
Y/n- yeah and?
Luke- you're my best friend and you're not dating Jack
Y/n- I'm sorry but we were tired. Wait are you jealous of Jack?
Luke- no I'm only messing with you but I do have something to show you.
Y/n- what is it so I can go back to sleep?
Luke-

Y/n- really?Luke- yepEnd of textsI save the picture to my phone and try to go back to sleep

Y/n- really?
Luke- yep
End of texts
I save the picture to my phone and try to go back to sleep. "Mom how much longer?" "Quinn your 20. We left only a few hours ago."
Quinn throws his head back onto the seat and groans. "Quinn your such a baby." "Shut up y/n." I laugh and sit up. Jack wakes up and sits up too. "That was a good nap. You're a good pillow y/n." "Thanks Jack." We pull up to a rest stop and all get out. My legs are not used to standing right now and I'm clumsy to start with. I get out and when I put both feet on the group I start to fall over. Jack grabs me and picks me up. "Thanks" he nods and walks inside. He puts me down by the bathroom and I go in. I come out and go over to the vending machine. I get chips and a drink because your girl is thirsty. We get what we need and hop back into the car. We start the drive again and I eat my food.
Time skip to when we're there
We finally make it and I am last out of the car. We grab our bags and check into the hotel. I get my own room because it's easier. Jack and Quinn are sharing a room, Luke gets his own, and Ellen and Jim share obviously. I walk into my room and put all my bags down. I look around and I have a balcony! I go outside and I get a perfect view of the beach. I go back into my room and lay down on my bed. There is a knock at my door and I open it. It's Jack. "Hey um we're gonna go to the beach you wanna come?" "Of course! Let me just change." I close the door and run to my bag to get my new bathing suit I bought just for this trip.

" I close the door and run to my bag to get my new bathing suit I bought just for this trip

I go into the bathroom and put it on. I slip on my slides and grab a towel. I walk out of my room and Luke is coming down the hall. "They already went so it's just me and you walking now." I nod and we start our walk. We get into the beach and I find a spot where nobody else it. I lay my towel out and lay down ready to tan. I'm into tanning for about and hour and I feel someone watching me. I look around and there's this old guy watching me. I get up and look around for Luke or Jack or Quinn and their all in the ocean. I grab my towel and walk over to Ellen. I put my towel down by her and walk to the water. I feel the guy still watching me and I walk to Jack. "Jack this old guy is watching me. Pretend that we're a couple until he goes away." Jack puts his arm around my waist and walks towards Quinn and Luke. I look over my shoulder to see the guy starting to get into the water. "Jack he's in the water now. Do something!" We get over to Quinn and Luke and tell them what's going on. "Jack kiss her." I look at Jack and he's looking at me. I look over to the guy and he's getting closer. I take Jacks head in my hands and pull him down to me. Our lips touch and he grabs onto my waist. I feel fireworks, nothing I've been felt while kissing someone before. We pull apart and there is no sign of the guy now. I hug Jack and he hugs back. "Thank you" he nods and picks me up. "What are you doing?" He starts to run into the water. "No, please Jack." He jumps into the water with me and I go under. I come up and start to splash him. He starts to chase me and I run to Luke. "Protect me from your brother!" He laughs and we all agree it's time to go back because it's getting late. I walk into my room and change into this.

When I'm done I brush my hair and braid it

When I'm done I brush my hair and braid it. I jump onto my bed and plug my phone in. I start to play on my phone when I hear a knock at the door. "Who is it?" "Jack" I go to the door and open it. "Quinn's being annoying and Luke won't let me stay with him so can I stay in here tonight?" I nod and let him in. I close and lock the door and lay back down. He lays down next to me and goes on his phone. I look at the time and it's 2am. "Jack it's 2am lets go to sleep." He puts his phone down and rolls over towards me. I turn off the lights and lay down. He wraps his arms around me and we fall asleep cuddling.

A/n~ this one was definitely longer so I hope you liked it! I hope I am making up for missing so much time but I love you all❤️❤️❤️